OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

the devils canes series was the one eastern series i didn't watch at all...not too sure what to expect from the canes. if it was on versus more i wouldhave watched.

Saw this on another board

2833_556082610680_184900485_32870515_5176827_n.jpg

roll.gif

that reminded me of this from the jersey fouls on the puck daddy blog. honestly i think its ******ed to waste you money on something like this replica or not.but some of the jersey on there though are
laugh.gif
ept_sports_nhl_experts-555371670-1236695946.jpg
smh.gif

anyways with the Devils out
sick.gif
i hope the Blackhawks take it.

I just stumbled across a real funny dude...I'm sure you Canadiens know of this Cabbie character....he's a riot....

never heard of him until a few days ago....dude is funny w. the interviews....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I just stumbled across a real funny dude...I'm sure you Canadiens know of this Cabbie character....he's a riot....

never heard of him until a few days ago....dude is funny w. the interviews....

laugh.gif

Check out his interviews with the Stall brothers and Kobe.... pure comedy.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

I am one person mentioning this (waits for someone to do it anyway) from offing myself. Brodeur played well last night and I was thinking about how he hasn't given up his usual soft goal of the game. Then I see Staal coming down the wing and Im literally screaming f&%^ like over and over again. Staal scores, I sit there and didnt move for about 10 mins. This is after the Devils can't clear their zone for the tying goal. They deserved to lose, you can't change the way you play to protect a lead, keep playing the same way. With 10 mins left they sat back and tried to just play defense rather than both sides of the puck.
The Devils were the team that invented locking it down. but now they were the one that failed to do the very thing that they invented

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

I am one person mentioning this (waits for someone to do it anyway) from offing myself. Brodeur played well last night and I was thinking about how he hasn't given up his usual soft goal of the game. Then I see Staal coming down the wing and Im literally screaming f&%^ like over and over again. Staal scores, I sit there and didnt move for about 10 mins. This is after the Devils can't clear their zone for the tying goal. They deserved to lose, you can't change the way you play to protect a lead, keep playing the same way. With 10 mins left they sat back and tried to just play defense rather than both sides of the puck.
The Devils were the team that invented locking it down. but now they were the one that failed to do the very thing that they invented

Really? I did not know that..
indifferent.gif

Sorry I have been MIA but work has been nuts. Crazy win for Carolina and with Washington also winning the NHL and fans are about to see an amazing series. GoPens, I have a feeling Sid is going to come up big in this series

I am a believer in the Canucks now. I strongly believe that either the Wings or Canucks win the Stanley Cup this year. Vancouver appears to be one of thoseteams that gets red hot at the exact time they need to.

Back
Top Bottom