OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

I saw Hiller after game 1 at my work. If I would have pulled a "Celtic Pride" and kidnapped him, the Sharks would have won
smh.gif
. Probably not, theystill couldn't score.

My stomach is tossing around watching this game...

Doc just said the league wide PP% during the playoffs is 16% that's a little nuts.

rangers havent applied pressure this whole 3rd period, its nuts listening to a whole game 7 on the radio.

rangers now forced the score a goal, something theyve had issues with all season long.

Mez they couldn't even get it out of their own zone in the last 2 minutes to get Henrik off the ice. Henrik played his +@% off tonight and hate to say itbut so did Avery he put everything on the line tonight.

tough way to lose a game 7, Rangers stopped scoring these
last few games and Lund had to play flawless to win this game.

ugh.

WOW! To climb out of a 3-1 hole is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! First off, I gotta give all the props in the world to Henrik Lundqvist. This dude stood on his head allseries long, and to me (even tho they lost) he was the MVP of this series. What about Fedorov? On the local feed here in DC, one of the commentators in the 2ndperiod said that Feds was gonna play a difference in the outcome of the game. 39 years old.....I'm seriously elated right now. I don't know what thefuture will hold, but this was a HUGE step for this franchise.....let's keep it going!!!

*Say what you want about Sean Avery, but he played his balls off tonight....

So, what's going to happen w. this Rangers team? Any big-name subtractions off the roster next year? What about Torts?

Great effort tonight... all I could ask for... Say whatever you want about Avery but he busted his #$# tonight.

EDIT- DoubleJs just said the same exact thing before I did

I don't even mess with hockey like that, but damn the Rangers were right there all night. Good game, Caps.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

WOW! To climb out of a 3-1 hole is UNBELIEVABLE!!!! First off, I gotta give all the props in the world to Henrik Lundqvist. This dude stood on his head all series long, and to me (even tho they lost) he was the MVP of this series. What about Fedorov? On the local feed here in DC, one of the commentators in the 2nd period said that Feds was gonna play a difference in the outcome of the game. 39 years old.....I'm seriously elated right now. I don't know what the future will hold, but this was a HUGE step for this franchise.....let's keep it going!!!

*Say what you want about Sean Avery, but he played his balls off tonight....

So, what's going to happen w. this Rangers team? Any big-name subtractions off the roster next year? What about Torts?
Congrats to both teams. Rangers won 2 more games than I thought they would. I feel old as %!** if Fedorov is 39 Jesus
laugh.gif
but that was a greatplay to use Redden and a great shot to go between the legs and top shelf. Rangers want to advance next year they need some wingers to play with Drury andZherdev. I don't know how they'd do it, but they need to try and shop Redden. But that's the impossible. Torts should stay IMO. Shore up thedefense as well.

I have all summer to talk about next year but the Rangers need to revamp this roster... Get rid of some big contracts, get some young talent, and get somescorers. I feel like the Rangers are wasting the prime of their world class goaltender.

Waaahooooooo!

Just bought tickets to Vancouver for Game 1 and 2.

I have never been to an NHL game in my life (living in the middle of Canada doesn't help).
pimp.gif

Any Vancouver heads help me out.... I have seats in section 103 row 8 for GM1, then row 10 for GM2... are these decent?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom