OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

eek.gif

I checked the score with like 10 minutes remaining and said to myself "whatever, the Devils won"

Now, I just looked and it says 4-3 Hurricanes...

What happened?... I'm not trying to be a $#$# either.

Gleason dove to his knees to keep it in the zone, got it to Pitkanen, most Devils played for him to shoot for some reason, made a gorgeous pass to Jokinen fora one timer Marty just missed and tied it up. Like a minute later Staal came off the bench, Devils lapsed a little and fired a wrister right by Marty. This isgoing to sting all %$@*!*! summer long.

that was insane

i just called my dad who is grocery shopping right now. he is astounded

he left w/ like 5 min left to go, thinking the devils got this

sucker
laugh.gif

Go Canes.

I hate and never watch hockey but I watched the 3rd period since Im in Carolina.

And what a finish it was.

damn...that's a heart-breaker for the devils fans. unbelievable...

congrats to caps and canes and their fans for moving on. bring on the whale

Wow....the Devils haven't played physical all series long, but they busted their #$#%+ and played tough the entire game.....then all of a sudden playedconservative as hell for the final few minutes and blew it.

Unbelievable.

I can't believe what happened to the Devils. Utterly shocking. They had some tough luck all series w. giving up goals in the final minutes of regulation.

*Can't wait for the Caps - Pens series...We all know who's gonna win when they are on NBC tho
smh.gif
I just hope for a miracle, and the Caps can pull thisone off....Caps have a SICK team, but they will be going against not only the Pens but the guys in stripes as well....

I am one person mentioning this (waits for someone to do it anyway) from offing myself. Brodeur played well last night and I was thinking about how hehasn't given up his usual soft goal of the game. Then I see Staal coming down the wing and Im literally screaming f&%^ like over and over again. Staalscores, I sit there and didnt move for about 10 mins. This is after the Devils can't clear their zone for the tying goal. They deserved to lose, youcan't change the way you play to protect a lead, keep playing the same way. With 10 mins left they sat back and tried to just play defense rather than bothsides of the puck.

I never would have thought Brodeur would have given up 2 goals in the final minutes of a game 7. Wow

Good to see you post Gingers, I was worried you might have done something crazy. To their credit they did try a decent job try to clear the zone, Gleasonjust made a hell of a play. They played too much in their zone you knew something was bound to happen if they didn't put the pressure on.

DoubleJ's, you guys got a good shot in this series if Varlamov plays as well as he has been lately. I'm excited to see it, I'll just watch it onmute. When you the semis start?

Back
Top Bottom