brash suspended 6 games
eek.gif

5 for the cheapshot, 1 for the pre game antics

deserved i guess
just saw that too
eek.gif
eek.gif
couldn't believe it was 6 games

You know what, I was expecting 3-5 for that hit so 6 games total isn't too shocking to me. This was a GOOD move by the league to show everyone else thatthey really are trying to crack down on the cheap shots, head shots, and un-necessary actions of players.

Damn...I was expecting 1-2 games....that was bad. I hate to keep bringing it up, but Avery should have gotten something for what he did to Jurcina....

anyways, too bad about Betts breaking his orbital bone. This might be the last we see of Brash in a Caps uni, no matter the outcome tomorrow night.

melrose talking about how this doesn't really hurt the caps...since they have to plug in someone with more skill now. maybe a better penalty would bemaking sure the caps play brash for 15-20 minutes tomorrow night
laugh.gif

i realize that's not realistic...but still, point is, this doesn't really hurt the caps at all. even if brash is your big enforcer...3 minutes of icetime isn't really a big deal.

thats why I'm pissed. The Capitals lose absolutely nothing with Brashear getting suspended and the Rangers lose the best penalty killer in the league andtheir best faceoff man.

I see what you're saying Deadset, but the point is to penalize the person who committed the foul and not really the team itself. This just shows thatWHOEVER delivers a cheap shot/head hit etc......there will be consequences, whether it's Brashear or anyone else.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

melrose talking about how this doesn't really hurt the caps...since they have to plug in someone with more skill now. maybe a better penalty would be making sure the caps play brash for 15-20 minutes tomorrow night
laugh.gif

i realize that's not realistic...but still, point is, this doesn't really hurt the caps at all. even if brash is your big enforcer...3 minutes of ice time isn't really a big deal.
roll.gif

Imagine that?

Seriously...I have a feeling that Chris Clark might be plugged into the lineup

3 Vezina Finalists:

Nicklas Backstrom
Tim Thomas
Steve Mason

IMO, Nicklas Backstrom should get the award. Either him or Mason... Tim Thomas is a fraud...
laugh.gif

I wouldnt save Thomas is a fraud. Backstrom definetly deserves this though IMO. It should finish Backstrom, Mason, and Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom