OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Brashear better be suspended for at least 2-3 games for that elbow
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If Avery didn't get suspended for hitting Jurcina in the face in game 4, then I think that Brash will be ok....either way, Brash hardly plays so if he does get suspended then it won't matter all that much...
Yeah it wouldn't be a big loss for the Caps, but I think the league needs to suspend him for this to send a message to everyone else. All this talk about cracking down on head shots etc etc and this happens? Perfect time to show the league isn't fooling around anymore when it comes to high hits to the head. Playoffs or not......I want to see him suspended.

Agreed....that was blatant as !%%%...

Mostly because of Avery, who I would like to see get hit by a train.
Yea but still Betts is one of the good guys in this league and to see him take an elbow to the head when he's looking the other way andBrashear had a head of steam going towards him, I feel bad for the kid I hope he's not seriously hurt and can make in back for Game 7.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I want to see him suspended.
I want him out of the NHL and working in a supermarket... He serves absolutely no purpose to this league.
ATFK...what about Torts having Colton Orr/Dubinsky out there in the last couple of minutes of game 5 taking runs at everyone on the Caps? Someonetried to take out Backstrom's knees, and I think it was Orr who tried to hit Semin in the head....not to mention the countless transgressions of Avery ALLSERIES. I agree w. CQuan in that the league needs to be stiffer in dishing out suspensions etc for head shots...but if you haven't suspended anyone inthis series for "cheap" shots, then I wouldn't expect anything to change as far as Brash is involved.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Mostly because of Avery, who I would like to see get hit by a train.
Yea but still Betts is one of the good guys in this league and to see him take an elbow to the head when he's looking the other way and Brashear had a head of steam going towards him, I feel bad for the kid I hope he's not seriously hurt and can make in back for Game 7.
I hope he's alright, too... my hatred is really only towards Avery, but it makes me really dislike the Rangers in general.

Just got back from the game... series is over. It's a wrap. Scott Gomez can start polishing his golf clubs.

Whatever, the season is over.
NY RANGERS PLAYOFFS '09
[color= rgb(0, 87, 255)]IN THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I NEVER STOP BELIEVING[/color]

Damn G...
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Rangers better win Game 7...
smh.gif

I want him out of the NHL and working in a supermarket... He serves absolutely no purpose to this league.
ATFK...what about Torts having Colton Orr/Dubinsky out there in the last couple of minutes of game 5 taking runs at everyone on the Caps?
What about it? Does that make it okay for Brashear to elbow Blair Betts in the head for no reason? Does that mean Donald Brashear actually playshockey? Does that mean Brashear actually serves a purpose?

Brashear is just a good who has no skill set. He got hit cleanly and looked for someone immediately after. Betts is probably my least hated Rangers. I see himas a John Madden type player. Dude did nothing to deserve that.

laugh.gif

brash is a goon...but kick him out of the league? c'mon now...he's just one of many goons in the league...

ATFK...what about Torts having Colton Orr/Dubinsky out there in the last couple of minutes of game 5 taking runs at everyone on the Caps?
What about it? Does that make it okay for Brashear to elbow Blair Betts in the head for no reason? Does that mean Donald Brashear actually plays hockey? Does that mean Brashear actually serves a purpose?
And what purpose does Colton Orr serve? He was out there at the end of game 5 trying to end Alexander Semin. I'm not making excuses forBrash, because I think he was way out of line...but it goes both ways here (no big baby). If you are going to get on Brash, then you should be pointing thefinger at your own guys too...(Orr/Avery)

If you are going to get on Brash, then you should be pointing the finger at your own guys too...(Orr/Avery)
Did Sean Avery or Colton Orr elbow anybody in the head today? Right now, I am talking about Donald Brashear's elbow on Blair Betts. Stopbringing up the fact that Colton Orr is a goon and Avery is an idiot. I know what they are and I know what they do. Colton Orr is just as useless as Brashearis and Sean Avery is a d-bag. I'm not denying that.

If you are going to get on Brash, then you should be pointing the finger at your own guys too...(Orr/Avery)
Did Sean Avery or Colton Orr elbow anybody in the head today? Right now, I am talking about Donald Brashear's elbow on Blair Betts. Stop bringing up the fact that Colton Orr is a goon and Avery is an idiot. I know what they are and I know what they do. Colton Orr is just as useless as Brashear is and Sean Avery is a d-bag. I'm not denying that.
Today...no. All I'm saying is that this has been going on all series. It's unfortunate that Betts was on the wrong end of an elbow, butboth teams have been just as guilty of chippy play.

*I'm not counting the Rangers out of game 7....Caps had all the momentum last year vs. Philly going into game 7 at home, but we all know how that turnedout....Caps better show up ready to play on Tues..

What about it? Does that make it okay for Brashear to elbow Blair Betts in the head for no reason? Does that mean Donald Brashear actually plays hockey? Does that mean Brashear actually serves a purpose?
And what purpose does Colton Orr serve? He was out there at the end of game 5 trying to end Alexander Semin. I'm not making excuses for Brash, because I think he was way out of line...but it goes both ways here (no big baby). If you are going to get on Brash, then you should be pointing the finger at your own guys too...(Orr/Avery)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom