OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Carcillo f'd the Flyers by getting into a fight in that part of the game. Dude needs to know the only reason it is being done is to stop the momentumPhilly had. Pitt scores one 30 seconds after the scrap and then another quickly. Now look, its a tie game.

good ole flyers sit on the lead
smh.gif

Really surprised the Pens fought back to tie this.. now i think they have all the momentum and can win this thing... this has been some fun hockey to watch inthe 2nd here, in my opinion.

I put my Facebook status to "Pittsburgh back to the Finals" before the series against Philly started.........some of the comments left were "canI have some of that crack you're smoking, "Penguins will be swept in 4", & "You're crazy".........I hope they can continue tomake me look good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oiyfrd.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Kipper...........horrible goal to give up right after you score to get within 2. Good that McElhinney is in now.....

Well, looks like it's a wrap for the Flames.......really didn't think Chicago would take this series
ohwell.gif

(Flames will take Game 6, then get handled in game 7 back at the United Center, no way they're winning on the road in a possible 7th game).

Torts got suspended for one game

maybe thats what the Rangers need to finish off the Caps., that should be motivation

VERY impressed with Thornton & Marleau's play tonight
pimp.gif

I actually think the Sharks play better on the road, let's hope they can steal one in Anaheim on Monday and then anything goes for Game 7 back at theTank
pimp.gif

acid change your signature to Round 2: vs. Detroit. Cause that's who they will play when they beat the sharks.

Sharks game was fun to watch, Pens amazing. Down 3-0 in the game and came roaring back. Nothing like ripping the Flyers fans hearts out and stomping them. Nowjust waiting to see who is up next

Joe T and Marleau scored
eek.gif

laugh.gif

And it looks like Redden just scored too, is the world coming to an end?

Shaping up to be a great game today.

Nevermind, Gomez tipped it in
laugh.gif
and what the hell is wrong with Naslund? He had a wide open net and went to his backhand. Old Markus Naslund wouldn't have made that mistake.

Back
Top Bottom