OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

eek.gif

Brashear just leveled Betts. Jesus. Mara was about to go in on Donald. Watching the replay Betts didn't see him coming at all, that gave me a scaryflashback of Stevens on Lindross for some reason.

im rooting for the caps...need game 7 to push the start of our series as far back as possible, won't be back in town until next sunday
laugh.gif

Henrick has had some tough luck as well, but like I said......Rangers need to score to take some pressure off of him, winning games 2-1 or 1-0 vs the CAPS isvery difficult to do in a 7 game series.

Originally Posted by cquan05

I put my Facebook status to "Pittsburgh back to the Finals" before the series against Philly started.........some of the comments left were "can I have some of that crack you're smoking, "Penguins will be swept in 4", & "You're crazy".........I hope they can continue to make me look good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oiyfrd.jpg

laugh.gif
I remember seeing that a few days ago. And yes, I also believe you were on some of that good stuff.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Numberr97

acid change your signature to Round 2: vs. Detroit. Cause that's who they will play when they beat the sharks.
He's not actually a Ducks fan. Just trying to jinx them.

Man I can't believe Hiller kicked in that OT goal. *$%!+* way to lose after coming back from down 2-0 and dominating in the 3rd.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for any Ranger getting a cheap shot.. but that's just me.

And man - MSG games look so amateurish thanks to that lighting.

Brashear is a real d-bag for that. That is the type of stuff that has to be eliminated from hockey IMO. No reason for that at all. Betts isnt the type ofplayer who is dirty or a cheap shot artist, no need to go after him.

Brashear better be suspended for at least 2-3 games for that elbow
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If Avery didn't get suspended for hitting Jurcina in the face in game 4, then I think that Brash will be ok....either way, Brash hardly plays so if he doesget suspended then it won't matter all that much...

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Betts isnt the type of player who is dirty or a cheap shot artist, no need to go after him.

Agreed.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for any Ranger getting a cheap shot.. but that's just me.
Why do you say that?

Just got back from the game... series is over. It's a wrap. Scott Gomez can start polishing his golf clubs.

Donald Brashear has officially surpassed Jason Blake as my most hated player. He took out the Rangers' best penalty killer and best faceoff man with thatcheap elbow on Betts. Why is this guy playing in the NHL? There are kids in peewee that have more talent than he does.

Tom Poti...
indifferent.gif

Whatever, the season is over.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Brashear better be suspended for at least 2-3 games for that elbow
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

If Avery didn't get suspended for hitting Jurcina in the face in game 4, then I think that Brash will be ok....either way, Brash hardly plays so if he does get suspended then it won't matter all that much...
Yeah it wouldn't be a big loss for the Caps, but I think the league needs to suspend him for this to send a message to everyone else. All thistalk about cracking down on head shots etc etc and this happens? Perfect time to show the league isn't fooling around anymore when it comes to high hits tothe head. Playoffs or not......I want to see him suspended.

Back
Top Bottom