OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

what a save
eek.gif

I dont understand why two players on the Caps are tripped and nothing is called yet as soon as a Pen is tripped it is called. Oh wait, this is the NHL,Pittsburgh is playing, and its on NBC. I get it.

Fedotenko and Sykora could have 50 goals each if they were decent hockey players... Malkin sets them up NON-STOP and they can't put the puck in the back ofthe net.

Why is it Ovechkin vs Crosby? I know I'm not the only one who thinks Malkin > Crosby... Malkin is as good if not better then them, and he is always leftout the sentence. It's definitely the marketing and the fact that Crosby is canadien.

With that being said let's go Caps!

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

I dont understand why two players on the Caps are tripped and nothing is called yet as soon as a Pen is tripped it is called. Oh wait, this is the NHL, Pittsburgh is playing, and its on NBC. I get it.

boo freaking hoo.

Originally Posted by Numberr97

Why is it Ovechkin vs Crosby? I know I'm not the only one who thinks Malkin > Crosby... Malkin is as good if not better then them, and he is always left out the sentence. It's definitely the marketing and the fact that Crosby is canadien.
The way I see it, its Malkin Vs. Ovechkin.

Malkin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Crosby

IMO, Malkin is the closest player that we have in the NHL to Jagr (when he was in his prime)

anyways...GREAT win by the Caps...score could have been much different if Varly didn't let in that soft goal, and also if the Caps converted on those twoshots that hit the post. I hope the officiating is better on Monday. How they missed Matt BRadley getting tripped up is beyond me...must be because of the NBCfactor
smh.gif

pimp.gif

That's just straight up reactionary luck, very nice though.
laugh.gif

Glad the Caps won.

That Varlamov save
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Crosby came out ready to play, good to see he's focused and didn't let the crowd get to him. This is going to be a great series, I just hope the Penscan split the first two then go back to Pitt tied at least.

Brown's hit on Hudler was clean.......Hudler was admiring his pass and was bent down so that's why Browns' arm/elbow made contact with Hudler'sface. I'm assuming the visor cut his face because from the looks of it his forehead was cut.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Blackhawks win... back to the United Center...
pimp.gif

capt.5ca3f7d28dd74d75bd0424366312981e.blackhawks_flames_hockey__lmd104.jpg

smh.gif
Awful. Might be good for the boys to see that theyare not invincible. |Fights in the stands were unreal, though!
roll.gif

I don't know if any of you are seeing it, but it seems like Patrick Kane can go wherever and do whatever he wants.
ohwell.gif
The Canucks need to do something about that munchkin $@%+.

Back
Top Bottom