OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

^^^is it wrong that I hate the rangers?????? I cant put my finger on it, but there is something I cant stand about them....

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

What a game...
Marty and Cam
eek.gif
awesome game.

but man i hate that MSG doesnt broadcast their HD feed to out of state Center Ice subscribers, its BS
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DublBagn

^^^is it wrong that I hate the rangers?????? I cant put my finger on it, but there is something I cant stand about them....

Everyone hates the Rangers... It's the cool thing to do.

^^^^I am far from trying to be cool.....its just something about them...

and I want to see the sharks go down just so the wings are the top seed come next round.....

lets go wings....then lets go ducks...for now!!!!!!!!!

Joe Thornton has 0 goals in his last 9 playoff games. I know he didn't really set the nets on fire during the regular season, but dare I say the Dan Marinoof the NHL? One of the better players yet can't get it done in crunch time?

^^^^^I can see that......I silently root for him.....I think he has a very strong impact.....

good call!

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Joe Thornton has 0 goals in his last 9 playoff games. I know he didn't really set the nets on fire during the regular season, but dare I say the Dan Marino of the NHL? One of the better players yet can't get it done in crunch time?
ehh... he had a nice assist last game... I think its more on Marleau than anybody.

Yeah Marleau has been a let down as well but I mean when you think Sharks you thinking Thornton not Marleau. Well at least I do lol

on a side note: I love watching Hockey with people who dont usually watch hockey, just watching them trying to follow the puck is hilarious to me....

everyone who knows anything about hockey knows that san jose sharks are a complete joke when it comes to playoffs. they cannot do a thing in the postseason.

the sharks absolutely boggle my mind. i realize this is nothing new, but damn. seriously?

should be an interesting weekend with the other series'

If you or anyone takes the Sharks that is dumb. Everyone in recent years know this is what happens. For whatever reason they have a great regular season team,then flop in the playoffs. They are the NHL's equivalent to the Pheonix Suns.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Pens let a great opportunity go there just played flat. Oh well just don't go 7!
7 would be sickkkkkk, for me at least. might be a little nerve wrecking for you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom