OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

great goal by the sharks... power play back to life
pimp.gif
Yes it was.
grin.gif

I would just like to say while that was a horrible call by the ref. what pisses me off the most is that the referees called NOTHING else in the 3rd period amidcountless interfences. They decided to instead call Perry for making a play that happens 50 times every game.

Powerplay opportunities in this series SJ:15 ANA:7
indifferent.gif

^lol
As of right now I would say Vancouver and Boston are looking like the favorites based on their play thus far.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^lol
As of right now I would say Vancouver and Boston are looking like the favorites based on their play thus far.
Not to take anything away from the B's, but I think playing a WEAK Montreal team, opposed to the Pens playing a much stronger Flyers team saysa lot on the grand scheme of things...Honestly, I think that Atlanta would take the Habs to 7 games if they played....anyways, I still think that Pittsburgh iscoming out of the East. To me, they have played the best hockey in the division.

Vancouver looks good right now. Alot of people around my way were saying they're the sleeper team. After watching the last goal in the Canes Devils game, Isee that I was in the heat of the moment when I said he got ran. He was out of the crease, was bumped into, but still had time to get into position. Hopefullyhe's fired up enough now to not let Carolina score again lol

if Fleury play like he did last night the Pens will come out if the East. We shall see

the candians biggest problem is that carey price is no where near the goalie he was last season, and of course, they have a couple key injuries. i agree that,THUS FAR, boston hasn't had the toughest matchup to deal with it. nevertheless, we are playing well. we're playing our style of hockey and the sametype of hockey that got us to where we're at right now.

^lol

I think it's between Vancouver and Detroit, those 5 players Detroit throws out will hurl shots at Luongo all day, that would make a good WCF. I'mstarting to think the Pens too...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

^lol
Not to take anything away from the B's, but I think playing a WEAK Montreal team, opposed to the Pens playing a much stronger Flyers team says a lot on the grand scheme of things...Honestly, I think that Atlanta would take the Habs to 7 games if they played....anyways, I still think that Pittsburgh is coming out of the East. To me, they have played the best hockey in the division.
My man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

^lol
Not to take anything away from the B's, but I think playing a WEAK Montreal team, opposed to the Pens playing a much stronger Flyers team says a lot on the grand scheme of things...Honestly, I think that Atlanta would take the Habs to 7 games if they played....anyways, I still think that Pittsburgh is coming out of the East. To me, they have played the best hockey in the division.
My man
pimp.gif

My fingers were hurting as I typed that
laugh.gif

The best part about that vid is it never would have been aired had ESPN not started this Live Sportscenter stuff now during the day. Kenny Mayne and CraigKilborn never woulda done that. Or at least it wouldn't have been aired....

Bergeron with a great feed to Kessel there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He might've just been trying to clear, but either way it was nice
laugh.gif

^Nah Komisarek didn't go down after that 1st punch by Lucic........

smh.gif
@ Komisarek just now........that'sintent to injure. How you gonna break your stick over someones face like that? He should be tossed.

Annoyed that Comcast in my area has the Rangers on VS yet its blacked out because MSG is carrying the Rangers game. They should've filled it in with theBos Vs Montreal game so WEC isnt on

Back
Top Bottom