OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

That wasn't the issue ATFK, Brodeur got ran, again. It has been happening all series. The Canes players either shove a Devils defenseman into Brodeur likewhat happened with Havelid, or they run straight into Brodeur. Avery showed how it works last year and the Canes are doing it now.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

That wasn't the issue ATFK, Brodeur got ran, again.
I know that wasn't the issue... I was just answering Deadset's question.

Brodeur did not get "ran"... He got bumped into like 3 seconds before the shot was even taken. Marty is just looking for an excuse.

We can argue all we want but thats what the refs called. It won't change... Marty could slam his stick into the boards like a baby all he wants.

That was NOT goaltender interference on Marty........whoever thinks it is obviously hasn't been in front of a goalie in a meaningful game like Jokinen wastonight. He was CLEARLY outside of the crease and hardly even touched Marty, that goal is as good as it gets. Can't believe that happened though
laugh.gif

PENS
pimp.gif

CANUCKS WIN!!! First team to the second round! Very gritty performance tonight, especially during the penalty kills in OT. Well done Canucks!

Excellent game. I knew it was going to end on a cheesy goal, for either team. Both goalies played well (well, Mason minus that last shot).

Just need Mats, and Sami to get healthy over the next week and a half.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Excellent game. I knew it was going to end on a cheesy goal, for either team. Both goalies played well (well, Mason minus that last shot).

Just need Mats, and Sami to get healthy over the next week and a half.
maybe Luongo and Willie Mitchell too

great win
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, first franchise sweep

i just saw replay of the game winner in the devils canes game...looked OK to me. he was never in the crease and the contact happened well before the shot.

just came back to this sharks v ducks game......whats going on???? 3-3..???? lets go ducks!!!!

Goal looked fine to me...I wouldn't say Marty's antics were acting like a baby, it's a heat of the moment thing .2 seconds left he's going tobe pissed off if he didn't complain about being pushed it would have been something else...and the Canes have been running into Marty and pretty much likeGingers said taking dives a lot in this series but it's not being called...w/e...come back Thursday and take care of business.

GOD DAMN.
Sharks played much better tonight. But that PP the game winning goal was scored on was complete horse *!$!. Hooking when Perry got all stick. No hands, noteven parallel on the body, all stick.
Not to mention the @%$##% call on Getzlaf when we would have a 4:00 PP.
Officiating in this series has been horrendous.

Oh well, the Ducks WILL come out and beat the Sharks on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom