OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

You all must be watching something totally different than me....Ovechkin is a more complete player than both Crosby and Malkin, and that play he made lastnight was also made a couple other times over the course of the season. Dude busts his %#+...ESPECIALLY to get back to the defensive zone. And Don Cherry???
laugh.gif
Dude is as biased as they come...ESPECIALLY towards Euro/Russian players...the takeaway stat can be skewed, because look at a guy like Alexander Semin.Dude finished in the top 10, but floats more than any other Caps player not named Fleishmann.

this wings game is getting rough....i hope we dont get any unneeded injuries......

by the way word has it that I have wings home tickets on lock for every game from here on out.........I might reach out to fellow NT'ers to show somelove.....get your trades ready
laugh.gif

cleary while falling down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was a dome hockey shot......wrap this game up.....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

cleary while falling down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was a dome hockey shot......wrap this game up.....

If they keep pouring it on, Dats is gonna have to keep his head on a swivel. He has been playing surprisingly physical and I think it might come back to bitehim with the way Torres hits. Hopefully they can sweep and stay completely healthy

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Originally Posted by DublBagn

If they keep pouring it on, Dats is gonna have to keep his head on a swivel. He has been playing surprisingly physical and I think it might come back to bite him with the way Torres hits. Hopefully they can sweep and stay completely healthy
I could see something stupid like this happen.....keeping my fingers crossed

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Stuart just killed Umberger
eek.gif

Yes he did. The Commodore failed big time with his hit and everybody was watching him then Hank put it in. Awesomeness all around. Watch for the cheap shots tocome from Columbus.

damn it
fly guys need to turn this around
can't got down 3-1

by the by
Detroit looks ridiculous...playing like they out of Columbus' league

I know everyone talks about the Pens benefitting from some questionable calls but the Hurricanes dive more than anyteam I've seen in a long long time.Anytime a Cane feels a hand or a stick on them its like they step on one of those boards used in movies that people step on and it propels them through theair.

Jesus, down 3-0 everything seams to be imploding, Salvador probably being done for the playoffs and they storm all the way back, hopefully they pull it out.

gingers and J1goku - hows pandolfo played all year? obviously the numbers arent huge..but he's a local guy and i remember watching him play at BU

eek.gif
again at the devils/canes game...just saw the results...1 second!

was the play reviewed?

Back
Top Bottom