OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

As Sid gets older I hope his beard growing ability improves, or he should go against the grain and just go clean shaven

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

Originally Posted by dmxfury

MAF is simply awful tonight, Pens have had enough goals to win this game. Terrible. Luckily they showed they can come back in a series
Very disappointing game to say the least. MAF couldn't track the puck if his life depended on it. Ottawa has a very good chance of eliminating us because of how inconsistent we are.
Yea dont get your hopes up. Even if you do make it past them the Caps will destroy the penguins. (going to the game tonight)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Go Caps

Sharkies starting things off right again.
roll.gif

And some of these damn Washington fans are starting to remind of some Cavs fans on this forum. All feeling arrogant and entitled like the Caps deserve to be in the Finals already. They have never won %%!%. If I were a Caps fan I would be worried %#!!*#+% until the Pens are officially eliminated.

Why did we have to get the Flyers in the 1st round? The Devils played
sick.gif
 and the offense couldn't get anything going.

I tried to stay up and watch the Coyotes-Red Wings game but couldn't do it. Sharks lost @ home?
laugh.gif

Looks like all of the favorites took an "L" last night.

I don't think Caps fan act like that at all on this board to be honest. It's only one or two.

Sharks starting off early!

laugh.gif
Like NSB4 said, I've just seen him and DJ's post about the Caps during the season.

I am not trying to sound like a jerk, but Double J's and I have been the only Caps fans here throughout the season. I know msaba07 is a fan, but that's about it. Bunch of bandwagon type lames coming in here waiving that flag, gtfohwtbs.

*waits for the, I've been a season ticket holder for....* type response

^Yeah, definitely man. I wasn't saying that towards you or DoubleJs, especially. There's just been a few Caps wagoners that are acting like this team is invincible, when in reality, they aren't. They still need to prove they have a D corps that can win in the playoffs. BTW the Caps are the team I'm rooting for with my Ducks not in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

I am not trying to sound like a jerk, but Double J's and I have been the only Caps fans here throughout the season. I know msaba07 is a fan, but that's about it. Bunch of bandwagon type lames coming in here waiving that flag, gtfohwtbs.

*waits for the, I've been a season ticket holder for....* type response

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

^Yeah, definitely man. I wasn't saying that towards you or DoubleJs, especially. There's just been a few Caps wagoners that are acting like this team is invincible, when in reality, they aren't. They still need to prove they have a D corps that can win in the playoffs. BTW the Caps are the team I'm rooting for with my Ducks not in the playoffs.

I figured you weren't directing your comments towards me. I agree with you about the wagoners acting like the cup is being kept warm for us. After watching last nights games, it's clear that anything can happen in the playoffs.

wow at last nights games. i hope that trend (lower seeds winning) stopped last night.

GO HAWKS!!!!

laugh.gif

the regulars know who's been here throughout. it's the same with the baseball season threads. they always blow up during the playoffs

Originally Posted by Proshares

Why does Chicago/Nashville not start tonight?
word was wondering the same thing...they gonna play two nights in a row this weekend? im guessing the bulls have the arena tonight?

Originally Posted by Never Seen B4

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

I figured you weren't directing your comments towards me. I agree with you about the wagoners acting like the cup is being kept warm for us. After watching last nights games, it's clear that anything can happen in the playoffs.
Um dude i just joined niketalk but ive been a caps fan since the olaf kolzig and adam oates years.

I guess I (and maybe others) weren't really sure what to do with your comments. The amount of crap talked in the hockey threads is usually pretty minimal. I mean there are only so many hockey fans, why alienate each other?

The Boston Bruins may be willing to trade the No. 2 pick.

After the draft lottery this week, GM Peter Chiarelli told the that he would open up trade talks with Edmonton Oilers GM Steve Tamebellini. We knew this would be coming, if only as a courtesy, but this might also be a hint that the Bruins would trade the pick if the right offer came along.

We know several teams would love to move up into the top-two -- maybe the Panthers? -- but it'll be a pricey proposition because there's a drop-off between the top two prospects, Taylor Hall and Tyler Seguin, and everyone else.

i will kill you, peter chiarelli. i don't care who you think you can get for that pick from edmonton. unless you can get AO (impossible, i know, just saying) you keep that damn pick. ******.

laugh.gif
I told y'all a week or so ago in the season thread that Edmonton was going to make a push to have the 1 and 2 pick.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

The Boston
Bruins
may be willing to trade the No. 2 pick.

After the draft lottery this week, GM Peter Chiarelli told the that he would open up trade talks
with Edmonton
Oilers
GM Steve Tamebellini. We knew this would be coming, if only
as a courtesy, but this might also be a hint that the Bruins would trade
the pick if the right offer came along.

We know several teams would love to move up into the top-two -- maybe
the Panthers? -- but it'll be a pricey proposition because there's a
drop-off between the top two prospects, Taylor Hall and Tyler Seguin,
and everyone else.
i will kill you, peter chiarelli. i don't care who you think you can get for that pick from edmonton. unless you can get AO (impossible, i know, just saying) you keep that damn pick. ******.

Give us Hemsky, Penner, and your 2011-2013 firsts and we'll call it a deal, but other than that...
sick.gif

ESPN was all hockey yesterday, now all basketball today...
smh.gif
Celtics are close second to the Bruins, but SC Playoffs>**

I'm so pumped for tonight. Twitter has been sending me text updates everytime a Bruin or Sabre takes a dump or ties their shoe.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom