OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

Versus just mentioned the Caps were 30-4-7 after Ovi was named the captain..
sick.gif

Only one game on TV..
frown.gif
And not the one I wanted to watch.

This sucks... the first 5 Sharks games are all joined in progress...which means they won't be shown until the Wings/Coyotes game is over.... this is garbage...

MAF is simply awful tonight, Pens have had enough goals to win this game. Terrible. Luckily they showed they can come back in a series

Originally Posted by dmxfury

MAF is simply awful tonight, Pens have had enough goals to win this game. Terrible. Luckily they showed they can come back in a series
Very disappointing game to say the least. MAF couldn't track the puck if his life depended on it. Ottawa has a very good chance of eliminating us because of how inconsistent we are.

Awful effort tonight pens.

Fluery stunk, the defense in general was sloppy... 4 goals at home should be enough, you only gave up 5 to the senators all last season in the playoffs I believe. just terrible. wake up pittsburgh, playoffs have started.

yeah OTTAWA! I hope Phoenix beats the redwings, and I can't believe jobing.com arena has that many people in it right now

^^^^no way brotha....wings walk this round.....Phoenix is playing tuff out there, but the wings are playing good hockey as of late......

plus its like almost a home game with all those wings fans in the stands!!!!!

Shane Doan head hunting and getting away with it. Penalties have been awful this game.

This was one of the most epic and yet grotesque playoff beards in recent history...

Here's a photo of a hobo holding the Stanley Cup...

AAHE066_8x10.jpg

Oh wait...that's Mike Commodore.

Finally, here's my vote for the Worst PBOAT...

2009-stanley-cup-pittsburgh-penguins-sidney-crosby.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Shane Doan head hunting and getting away with it. Penalties have been awful this game.

for real......wings need someone to bob probert that dude up....

I put that lose on Rafalski, every time he touched the puck he either turned it over or made a crap pass....

Originally Posted by DublBagn

Originally Posted by Newbs24

for real......wings need someone to bob probert that dude up....

doan was a beast tonight...so physics. first playoff game and for $30 bucks it is by far the best money i ever spent on a sporting event
pimp.gif

should be a good series
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

25792_411706813627_564313627_5283214_5326010_n.jpg

Bouch did play well but it wasnt like out this world play. The Devils shot the puck right at his chest. Control the rebound and problem solved. He did that though. I think if the Devils play exactly the way they did last night, they'll win this series. They controlled play most of the time as Philly's two goals werent because of their play as much as a momentary collapse that they capitalized on. Richards' goal should've been stopped and if Brian Rolston wasn't such a %@@#* Pronger wouldn't have scored.

Back
Top Bottom