OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

cmon sharks...
tired.gif

How are you guys predicting round 2? The match-ups won't be set until the quarter finals have been decided.

I will likely be at the Game 5 Sabres-Bruins game assuming the B's don't sweep.

GO B'S!!! WOOOOOO!!!

rick-flair.gif

laugh.gif
flyers were like 5-1 against the devils this season. really the only team they owned.
but im still expecting a first round loss.

Bouch ftl.

Originally Posted by True Blues

How are you guys predicting round 2? The match-ups won't be set until the quarter finals have been decided.

I will likely be at the Game 5 Sabres-Bruins game assuming the B's don't sweep.

GO B'S!!! WOOOOOO!!!

rick-flair.gif

Basing it purely off if were 100% right. If/When the caps win, theyll play the lowest seed remaining, which probably would be Boston if they win. Then the other two middle seeds.

I'll be shaving and shaping it up today, to be ready by Thursday. 

If the Kings go far, I'm not going to get "any" for the duration, my girl hates beards. 
A sacrifice as long as it takes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

roll.gif
i have to be a freakin' suit on tues and wed for work so i cant start my playoff beard until wed evening...luckily i have no problem getting a 5 o'clock shadow by 2pm...ill have a decent scruff come thursday night
laugh.gif

NO EXCUSES!
laugh.gif

My friend who i have the STs with wont grow one cause his is wicked patchy/blonde and i told him if we dont win the Cup, hes personally responsible.

I remember by old favorite players too adam oates, sergei gonchar, chris simon, and olaf kolzig
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I will get conference and stanley cup tickets

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL

roll.gif
i have to be a freakin' suit on tues and wed for work so i cant start my playoff beard until wed evening...luckily i have no problem getting a 5 o'clock shadow by 2pm...ill have a decent scruff come thursday night
laugh.gif

NO EXCUSES!
laugh.gif

My friend who i have the STs with wont grow one cause his is wicked patchy/blonde and i told him if we dont win the Cup, hes personally responsible.
haha...im actually going to try and get away with it. i dont have to be at a client site anyway, so i can probably get away with it
laugh.gif

Hoping the Wings can keep it going. I love how this team is playing and feel they are better than last year. I expect Dats to have a huge playoffs

Been with my girl for like 8 months so she knows im a big sports guy but she aint seen nothin if the Bruins do anything..
nerd.gif

I have been gone a few days and see you guys wasted no time. No more shaving from here on out. A lot of people are writing Ottawa off, but I am not counting them out.

I to have begun the playoff beard. Well sort of. Kind of more like a lower lip Josh Beckett thing. I seriously didnt want the Flyers, not because they worry me, but I figure Boston would be an easier series physically. We'll see how this goes. New AVY for the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom