OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

laugh.gif
this is just silly. I don't know what DJ's is going to do all summer if the Caps lose tonight. All he's got left are the Oreo's.

Even if the Caps manage to win this game, the way they are playing won't get them very far. This style that they play, trying to create everything off the rush, with bunches of shots from the perimeter, flat out does not work in the playoffs. Everything they do is far too predictable, and they need to get the puck down low and create off the cycle. I guarantee if they get a goal in this game it will be by one of the guys on the 4th line or Fehr/Knuble/Laich. One of the guys who does the dirty work. And that defense is just pitiful. Carlson is young and seems like he's going to be really solid all around, but damn outside of him and Green, who is not a #1, they don't have a lot. They NEED a guy like Bouwmeester badly.

wow ... i am looking forward to a pens / caps rematch ...

i think ovi is a hell of a player ... but i also think he should score that much given the amounts of shots he takes!!

smh.gif

Speechless.

All the credit in the world to Halak...if you face an incredibly hot goalie, there's really nothing you can do....

Offseason target should be Anton Volchenkov....

I got nothing else...

Back
Top Bottom