OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

hoping for a miracle that the canadians pull the upset.

w/ carter, gagne, and laperriere out that's our best chance to advance.
You guys are getting eliminated next round no matter who you face
laugh.gif

According to Darren Dreger, there are 10 planes heading from Montreal to Washington today (one can only assume they are filled with Habs fans). Should make for an interesting crowd at the Verizon Center. I'll be watching tonight's game with Habs fans, so I cannot wait to see how this one turns out.
Also, just thought I'd pass this little nugget along: http://www.youtube.com/user/NHLVideo has a decent library of full NHL games in 480p from this year, and classic games (along with the standard highlight packages, etc.). Last night, for instance I watched the 1990 All-Star Game (below). It's a great waste of time. I highly recommend it.

at the very least I hope it's a great game, a caps blowout would suck, although I don't see the winning margin being any more than 2.

Yuku on iPhone FTL.

To the Coyote fan who showed up a week ago, I am kidding. I sincerely hope more hockey fans come around. Its basically been like 10 of us the past 2 years.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

I sincerely hope more hockey fans come around. Its basically been like 10 of us the past 2 years.
I recently told a buddy of mine to join and he is awaiting approval. This is my first season posting and I don't plan on leaving.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

34zdg7k_th.jpg

I believe Gagne is coming back midway the next series and if Montreal wins, philly can def. steal a couple of games.

laugh.gif

34zdg7k_th.jpg

I believe Gagne is coming back midway the next series and if Montreal wins, philly can def. steal a couple of games.

Wait, I thought they re-seed for the 2nd round. If Montreal upsets the Caps won't they face Pittsburgh next round? I can't see Philly beating the Bruins in a best of 7 if that's who they play.

laugh.gif

34zdg7k_th.jpg

Wait, I thought they re-seed for the 2nd round. If Montreal upsets the Caps won't they face Pittsburgh next round? I can't see Philly beating the Bruins in a best of 7 if that's who they play.

Yep, they re-seed.

The NHL just released the potential schedules: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=527392

*SCANDAL ALERT SCANDAL ALERT*

Halak's pads are not legal ... i guarantee he has some type of high tech pads that inflate with air an inch or so all around ... no way in hell he's making those saves ...

Yeah I just don't get that many regular season games besides Buffalo and NJ who I hate.

Is Semin ever going to score?

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

*SCANDAL ALERT SCANDAL ALERT*

Halak's pads are not legal ... i guarantee he has some type of high tech pads that inflate with air an inch or so all around ... no way in hell he's making those saves ...
You sound defeated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Yeah I just don't get that many regular season games besides Buffalo and NJ who I hate.

Is Semin ever going to score?
i've never seen anything like it ... he is dominant in the regular season and absolutely horrible in this series ... i dont think he has the balls to play in the postseason this is the 2nd year in a row ...

Back
Top Bottom