OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

Originally Posted by True Blues

Heading to Buffalo for Game 5 in a few hours. Pumped.

I'd love for the Bruins to close it out tonight.

I'm bringing a camera, so I'll post stuff up after the game on Saturday or Sunday.

GO BRUINS
nice man
pimp.gif

let's finish em off tonight (that's what she said)
laugh.gif

It's one thing to be challenged by a 160-pound jitterbug on the ice. It's another thing to be challenged by the opposing coach.

Buffalo Sabres coach Lindy Ruff praised his jitterbug, Tyler Ennis, who is all of 5-foot-9, 160 pounds, for being tough and injecting energy into his club.

But in the meantime, he took a shot at Boston Bruins' 5-foot-10, 183-pounder Vladimir Sobotka. "You've got that little Sobotka who's ducking now, doesn't want to get by Ennis," Ruff told the Buffalo News.

This one should be a fun featherweight battle.

man shut your old $+@ up, LINDY. old fool
laugh.gif

^^^^Yep really good call last night on the Flyers. Would have thought the Devils would play desperate like their season was on the line. I agree with you on tonight outside of the Canucks game. That penalty kill is going to kill them.

Rumor has it the Devils might go after Price this offseason to be the eventual replacement for Marty but the Blues have more pieces so I'm guessing they'll probably be the ones to land him. I had only heard through back lines about this but I guess it's true: Langenbrunner had a pretty big beef with Lemaire about not getting enough ice time, felt he was favoring Kovalchuk. He might be a trade piece this offseason if they can use him to get a defenseman to replace Martin. Sounds like Martin is on his way out. And last thing, I know all FA's say this but Kovy has said that he would love to remain in NJ.

Does anyone here subscribe to The Hockey News? I am thinking about geeting a subscription, apparently they offer a web issue with your subscription too.

hey bruins...let's try and go more than 10 minutes without giving up a goal to start this one, ok? thanks
laugh.gif

vanek and torres out for buffalo. we have to just take advantage and win it tonight. don't let these dudes back into the series.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Does anyone here subscribe to The Hockey News? I am thinking about geeting a subscription, apparently they offer a web issue with your subscription too.

Or you can get your Hockey news for free here on NT 
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Or you can get your Hockey news for free here on NT 
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
c9a35552452a7adc6f11b09ef9a492ee5ebfa9f.jpg

Originally Posted by bjm5295

3-0 Buffalo. 1st and 3rd goals are on Tuukka.
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

flat as hell tonight. miller was miller as well.

we'll get em at home monday night
pimp.gif

Good to see other teams not be able to close out a series just like the Penguins, haha. I think all of our teams have some issues that need resolved, no clear cut winner coming out of the East

Hossa came through after that 5 minute major. We were fortunate that we didn't blow that game
ed035fe847707cba684cb074f0ae67065065b5f.gif

Back
Top Bottom