OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

3 goals in like 1:30 in the sharks game.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

Pens advance 
pimp.gif

Next round should be even more intense. 
dude IF we get by buffalo and face you guys, oh man. that's going to be one intense series. especially if savard is cleared to play. im praying we get to see it.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Pens advance 
pimp.gif

dude IF we get by buffalo and face you guys, oh man. that's going to be one intense series. especially if savard is cleared to play. im praying we get to see it.
I want to face the Bruins in the next round, but am hoping the Sabres take you guys to 7 and you play a triple over time so you're worn out.
laugh.gif

lets go yotes!!!!!! 20 more minutes and come home to the desert and finish this thine...one the phone right now trying to get tickets to game 7!!!!!!!

edit: got my game 7 tickets
pimp.gif
same as the seats i sat in for game 1...so pumped

Yandle just pulled a Claude and turtled. Abdelkader was in a bad mood after Morris went after him for a clean hit. He is a big boy and showed he liked it. Awful game by the Wings. Dominted in the second. Good game by Phx

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Hossa came through after that 5 minute major. We were fortunate that we didn't blow that game
ed035fe847707cba684cb074f0ae67065065b5f.gif

As much as I'm rooting for Chicago to make some noise this postseason, IMO I think Hossa should have got a game misconduct for that one and a one game suspension.  He clearly gave a little shove in the back on that one and pushed Hamuis (I think that's who it was) into the boards.  I mean Ovie did it to Campbell, got a misconduct and 2 games.  Just my $0.02 on it.

Pens advance 
pimp.gif

I want to face the Bruins in the next round, but am hoping the Sabres take you guys to 7 and you play a triple over time so you're worn out.
laugh.gif
triple OT in a game 7...i wouldn't be able to handle that level of stress
laugh.gif

Pens advance 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
triple OT in a game 7...i wouldn't be able to handle that level of stress
laugh.gif

Word.

I think I'd probably die.  

what they said ^
laugh.gif

going into the garden tomorrow night. so pumped. game 3 was the loudest i'd ever heard it and i've been to my share of games, including the stars beatdown, and the epic game 6 vs MTL in 08. i'm looking for some noise.
pimp.gif

savard apparently is politicking to play. we'll see..

Originally Posted by Physicx

+*%@, i wanted the kings to win
whats good up in edmonton, bro? any word on which way you guys are leaning towards with respect to seguin and hall?

whats good up in edmonton, bro? any word on which way you guys are leaning towards with respect to seguin and hall?
sup man. tambellini wont open his mouth. all he (and everyone else) keeps saying is, "you cant go wrong with either one."

radio personalities and the like think seguin is the man, with the centre position giving him the edge

lucky you guys, all you have to do is pick who we dont
laugh.gif
who do you want?

that is, considering chiarelli keeps the pick
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

the kings had a good run this season. a few offseason tweaks and were gunning for home ice in the playoffs next year.

i think i speak for most of us bostonians when i say we want hall.. its true you cant go wrong either way, but were loaded at center and dont have much in the winger spots other than wheeler and ryder who are question marks for next year, let alone the future. i wish miro and recchi were like 30.
laugh.gif

sup man. tambellini wont open his mouth. all he (and everyone else) keeps saying is, "you cant go wrong with either one."

radio personalities and the like think seguin is the man, with the centre position giving him the edge

lucky you guys, all you have to do is pick who we dont
laugh.gif
who do you want?

that is, considering chiarelli keeps the pick
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
i think i'd rather have hall...for exactly the opposite reason (because we're loaded at center and could desperately use a goal scoring wing)

and yeah...he BETTER keep that pick

Back
Top Bottom