good to see some new people in this thread that are tuning into a hockey game

yeah, it's easier to press "07" on my remote rather than "543256"

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

good to see some new people in this thread that are tuning into a hockey game

yeah, it's easier to press "07" on my remote rather than "543256"

roll.gif
so true. vs ftl

Wow, great pressure by both teams. Detroit gets their time in the offensive zone, then Pittsburgh just had some MAJOR pressure on Ozzy.

Great game thus far.

What I like about overtime is that the refs actually let the guys play.

EDIT: Whoa whoa whoa... shots are 45-20 for Detroit? Jeez, didnt seem like it was that heavy towards the one side.
Make it 46/47-20
laugh.gif

Yeah... could see the Goalie interference call from a mile away.

A bit of an iffy call IMO.......I know we'll get a few replies saying it was BS etc etc......Zetterberg DID make contact with Fleury inside the blue paintso that's why it was called I believe, even though it wasn't that much contact
ohwell.gif

Pens playing without Gonchar too.......

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

This is maybe the 3rd-4th time I've seen a hockey game, and this is pretty damn good. So intense.

Its going into double OT, when will they start the penalty shots?

In the playoffs you just keep playing.......no shootout like there was in the regular season.

This is maybe the 3rd-4th time I've seen a hockey game, and this is pretty damn good. So intense.

Originally Posted by cquan05

A bit of an iffy call IMO.......I know we'll get a few replies saying it was BS etc etc......

laugh.gif
... thats usually me... i actually missed the play because i wasgetting a soda...so no complaints from me on this one

In the playoffs you just keep playing.......no shootout like there was in the regular season.
Really? I thought it would be the samething as soccer. After 2 OT's they go into penalty kicks.

Is it sudden death? First to score wins?

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I can't believe I'm watching hockey. I hate it.

That said, I love Detroit based on my home state loyalty. And this is a pretty intense game. But still...SMH at me for watching hockey. The NBA Finals need to start ASAP.

After watching this game, I'll try to watch as much hockey as I can. I'm just waiting for someone to score
laugh.gif

I can't take much more of this. That Zetterberg interference call was WEAK. I can't believe that we haven't scored yet w/ the pressure we'vebeen putting on Fleury, he's playing out of his mind, fortunately so is Ozzy.

That said, I love Detroit based on my home state loyalty. And this is a pretty intense game. But still...SMH at me for watching hockey. The NBA Finals need tostart ASAP.

Really? I thought it would be the samething as soccer. After 2 OT's they go into penalty shots.

Yup
pimp.gif

You know the shots on goal is starting to be a factor. Fleury has to be getting tired out there. Facing 47 shots, compared to the 20 that Ozzy has faced, makeslife hard.
Wings gotta get a good jump early this second OT. Pittsburgh is starting to look tired.

Really? I thought it would be the samething as soccer. After 2 OT's they go into penalty kicks.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

That said, I love Detroit based on my home state loyalty. And this is a pretty intense game. But still...SMH at me for watching hockey. The NBA Finals need to start ASAP.

After watching this game, I'll try to watch as much hockey as I can. I'm just waiting for someone to score
laugh.gif

new Ranger fan...
pimp.gif
(only reason why I say that is because you'rea Knick fan and probably from NY)

laugh.gif

I'm an average hockey fan at best, I only follow the WIngs. Hockey is a lot easier to watch if you have a team to root or if you are actuallythere. The thing ppl don't realize is that the scoring chances can be just as exciting as an actual goal.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

laugh.gif
I'm an average hockey fan at best, I only follow the WIngs. Hockey is a lot easier to watch if you have a team to root or if you are actually there. The thing ppl don't realize is that the scoring chances can be just as exciting as an actual goal.
Real talk....

I flipped to game 4 the other day and me and my wife start wathing. She gives me the
eyes.gif
look when I turn it on...

5 mintues later after a couple of shots on goal she is yelling at the tv with me talking about shoot the damn puck!

There is no way I could get into for the whole year but playoff hockey is nice. Too bad the kings stink..but I will always claim them since they are an LAteam!

Everyone here knows I'm a Pens fan.........but
smh.gif
at that call on Cleary, there was CLEARLY no way he could've avoided contact with Fleury there.

Man, I agreed with the first penalty, but after this second one, I am convinced that both Marc-Andre and Sidney have flopping sessions in practice (nh)

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

new Ranger fan...
pimp.gif
(only reason why I say that is because you're a Knick fan and probably from NY)

You betcha...at work theres this dude who only talks about the Rangers. I even watched a playoff this year. It was pretty good. Too bad I was watchingKnick game during the 90's instead of those great Rangers.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom