Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

What a game

Playoff hockey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As soon as Juri went to the box, you knew it was over.

Way to fight Pittsburgh. Marc Andre played the greatest game of his life.

Ozgood didnt play his greatest tonight. All overtime he was shaky.

See you guys in game 6.

W
eek.gif
W dude seriously called his shot, I've NEVER watched a hockey game in my life, but that @*!# was exciting

Wow, Wings were dominating the entire OT periods, and the Pen's just got a HUGE LUCKY BREAK.

Detroit will still win the cup though.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Wow, Wings were dominating the entire OT periods, and the Pen's just got a HUGE LUCKY BREAK.

Detroit will still win the cup though.

the 2nd OT period belonged to the pens, without a doubt. I don't know what HUGE lucky break the pens got, it was a legit high sticking major,that's just detroit making a bad mistake and the pens capitalizing.. how about congratulating the great play of Fleury instead of trying to belittle thepens performance? going into detroit and walking out with a win in the playoffs is practically unheard of, ain't nothing lucky about anyone that can doit.

refs/penguins vs wings and they still hardly pull out the win? *________*

wings coming out with something to prove in game 6..

Gotta get use to the dudes who come in and give no credit to the winning team and just make excuses blah blah same old as usual........I think Pitt is gonnaride on momentum and hopefully take game 6. It's going to be even tougher to beat Detroit in game 7 IF it gets there......We'll see what happensWednesday
pimp.gif

i would give credit where credit is due i don't make excuses and i'm not a fan of either team but that was straight bull, not the last call but the 2goalie interference calls. are you kidding me? you think that didn't kill the detroit legs, i thought the o.t would have no calls and if a call was made itwould have to be something real serious, let them play don't decide the game.. and if you want to call the penalties then i could pin point at least 15calls that could have been made in the 1st o.t verse the pens, the inferences, the knee collisions.. ****, yes they did win congrats to them they put theirheart in it but not like detroit didn't either, and it seemed like they put more heart then the pens did and just to get raped by the refs... good job!

Back
Top Bottom