Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

pimp.gif

what do you guys think happened to Malkin this series? everybody knows dude is not himself - is he throwing this thing for the russian mob or something? is hehurt? i don't get it.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

what do you guys think happened to Malkin this series? everybody knows dude is not himself - is he throwing this thing for the russian mob or something?

laugh.gif
... he looks very frustrated so i highly doubt that

what do you guys think happened to Malkin this series? everybody knows dude is not himself - is he throwing this thing for the russian mob or something? is he hurt? i don't get it.

could be hurt...when the playoffs come around, teams keep injuries on the EXTREME DL. After the caps were eliminated, the team said that Shaone Morrisonnplayed the flyers series w. a broken jaw and Boyd Gordon had a torn hamstring....I wouldn't be shocked to hear that Malkin had a lingering injury....

what do you guys think happened to Malkin this series? everybody knows dude is not himself - is he throwing this thing for the russian mob or something? is he hurt? i don't get it.
I know, that for me, I know nothing of hockey. But dude seems shook for no apparent reason. Now, I know this is a young team, and he is one of theyoungest players not just on the team, but in the league as well. Crosby is young too, but dude can at least deal with things during press conferences andwhatnot. Do you think that it is just the fact that he is taking this series so big, that he doesnt know what to do? Yes, it is the Stanley Cup finals, andanybody would take this huge. It is the most coveted trophy in sports. But I think he has gotten so nervous about this series that dude has concentrated somuch on the negative.

Then again, thats just me.

If we cleared it just once more, it was over...

Oh well, good to see a game like this be decided by overtime.

Way to fight back Pittsburgh. I think everybody thought it was over. Kudos to those guys for not giving up.

Advantage Detroit in terms of energy.... but Pittsburgh has some momentum back now.. i'm nervous as hell... this would be so sweet to steal this game back,i don't know if we can do it or not... when our forwards are playing super aggressive we have looked great - in the start of the game and again at the endthere Hossa and Crosby were really forcing the issue and making things happen - we need more of that here.

Fleury has made some of the best saves I've seen, and I don't mean this year. That toe save IMO because of the situation has got to be one of the bestsaves ever. Talbot! It doesn't matter though, Detroit will win in OT.

Sig check...

laugh.gif

Even thought I hate the sport, gotta sport the wings because of Steve Y.

Go get it guys. Go get it.

Btw, even after the third, I am still quite impressed about how Pittsburgh came back from seeing Detroit dominate the whole period, to coming back with under aminute left and getting that third goal.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Sig check...

Bandwagon%20Final.jpg

laugh.gif
... j/k man... good to see some interest in hockey on NT
laugh.gif
Its alright, Im expecting it.

Everybody in my family knows I dispise the sport. But, I will still somewhat pay attention to Detroit hockey. When I was a kid, I loved the sport. Steve Y wasmy hero. But since gr 7, Basketball took over. And with all the popularity hockey gets in Canada, i get tired of the sport. But still, I try and find some timefor the Wings
pimp.gif

Yes, I know, it does look like bandwagon. At least I know its legit
roll.gif

Fleury is standing on his head and keeping the Pens season alive here.......Crosby needs to wake up and get going now
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom