Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

Unbelievable, Turco and the Stars finally did it in Detroit
eek.gif

lets go stars!!!

and lmao at fade on you you didn't have that sig before the pens were so dandy...your obviously the joke if half the thread is getting on you..

Originally Posted by Numberr97

lets go stars!!!

and lmao at fade on you you didn't have that sig before the pens were so dandy...your obviously the joke if half the thread is getting on you..
Im glad you follow me. Who are you anyways? And lmao I've never even skimmed past your sn before.

every response on nt is the same i expected you to say that.. sorry i don't spend my life posting on a website.. but yea you know nothing about hockey soleave it..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Your funny kid. Like i said before since you know me so well why dont you tell me what is it that i dont know about hockey Mr. Brooklyn Dallas fan. Whatswrong no NY team could win so you jumped on the Stars bandwagon?

yeah i've been on the bandwagon since about 95 and im still on the bandwagon when they were down 3-0 to Detroit posting thru out.. and i suppose you knowwhere i was born, and all my facts as well. you come off as an ignorant person saying all flyer fans are ridiculous, acting like "your favorite"penguin fans are any different. we were all fine having normal discussions until you came in here with your bashing of teams and people..

i guess you can't expect everyone to conduct themselves in a mature manner. good game today, lots of excitement. Hopefully Pitt wins tomorrow and Detroitprevails on Monday...

Speaking of Dallas i was impressed with Turco's goaltending today. Detroit's front line dont seem to be clicking as well as they did in the first 3games. They're def making it an exciting series, more so then i thought. I thought the wings were going to sweep the series but its nice to see Dallasdidnt just give up and assume its over.

That game sucked. The crowd is garbage. Drake was the only one that played at a high level. The 1st line was terrible. The D was not good. Richards pass wasnasty. It was a waste of money, time and gas to go there today. At least I got to go with my old man and spend some time at the Joe. Besides that, I hatedeverything about the day.

laugh.gif
Tell us how you REALLY feel, Newbs!

Loo, I said at the beginning that Detroit would win three at home and one on the road, what Turco decided to do between them was up to him, and that'sstill true. If that makes it game 7, then that makes it game seven. but I thought from jump that this was a 5 or six game series, and I'm sticking to it. Ithought if it went 5, then the Wings would have to fight for every victory like they did in 95, but the games weren't as close as they were back then... SoI'll stay with the 6er...

Anyway... are the Finals suppsed to still start on Thursday even if the game 6 is supposed to be on Monday? Or will they change it?

VERY surprised at Dallas winning today......this could really hurt the wings if the Stars start to get some momentum, anything can happen. We'll seethough, they still need to win game 6 @ home and IF it gets to game 7 it will be NO easy task winning at the Joe AGAIN..

Hopefully the Pens can get rid of the Flyers tomorrow.....Timmonen is suppose to play but Coburn won't be able to. Pens eliminated one team already in agame 5 let's make it the 2nd.

I can really appreciate how good of a player Daley is because I've played with him in the summer way back here in Toronto. Lots of those guys like Draperplay here in Toronto during the summer and when you're on the ice with them it's unbelievable how high their skill level is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

As soon as Fade On You jumped on the Penguins bandwagon this thread sucks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Your highly upset the Rangers, Sharks, and now Flyers cant win for you. How many more teams bandwagons you going to jump on? *waits for thewings/stars to be added to your sig*

2czani9.jpg

5-0 lead owwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by Fade On You

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Your highly upset the Rangers, Sharks, and now Flyers cant win for you. How many more teams bandwagons you going to jump on? *waits for the wings/stars to be added to your sig*
5-0 lead owwwwwwwwwww
your an idiot.... Im a Rangers and Sharks fan and I hate the Penguins so much that i was rooting for the Flyers....so how am I a bandwagoner.....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Your highly upset the Rangers, Sharks, and now Flyers cant win for you. How many more teams bandwagons you going to jump on? *waits for the wings/stars to be added to your sig*
5-0 lead owwwwwwwwwww
your an idiot.... Im a Rangers and Sharks fan and I hate the Penguins so much that i was rooting for the Flyers....so how am I a bandwagoner.....
Pick another team sweetheart you lose again.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Pick another team sweetheart you lose again.

indifferent.gif
....Dude just called me "sweetheart".

Great showing by Pitt today. Fleury has IMO placed himself in the elite class of goaltenders in the league now. He's just playing so well and I didnt knowthis until today but he's 19-0 in his last 19 at home. Im extatic the Flyers are gone now, and yes Fade On You has contributed nothing but unnecessaryarguing to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom