laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

just leave this thread honestly, you are the only one who isn't mature which shows your lack of hockey knowledge b/c all you can do is talk %%+%

we live to fight on to game 5!

i'll take it, I love this team they really don't quit, we still have a long way to go but one game at a time

damn game 5 might get ugly

Originally Posted by areyouin729

i'll take it, I love this team they really don't quit, we still have a long way to go but one game at a time

ohwell.gif

dont count on it....I was thinking the same thing when the Rangers won game 4.

damn game 5 might get ugly

yea i was thinking the same thing...would like to see cote but i don't wanna risk it
good game...but its what i expected, didn't think theywould get swept
i'ma keep hoping for us to win it in 7 although it may be highly unlikely

hatcher handling business
pimp.gif
.....always liked the guy, playswith so much heart

I was starting to feel happy for the flyers to win a game, til the last few minutes there when things got chippy... trust, our boys were taking notes forSunday on dudes going after Crosby and we will be turning up the intensity, i'd imagine... I think that was the last thing Philly wanted to do was reallypiss our guys off going back home. But ah well, that's hockey..

Anyways.. Tonight was frustrating - we just couldn't seem to get a stick on the puck in front of the net.. even our first goal was very ugly..

Nothing to worry about yet though... i predicted philly would take 3 and we'd take 4.. so it's just been reversed... no shame in giving up a road gamein the playoffs. Let's just not mess around sunday.
smile.gif

^ im afraid you may be right

but it really could go either way, fire up the Flyers to pull out another win or the Pens could come out and just dominate us like game 3

i'm still hurting from Steve Downie's dumb mistake in game 2

^ and three. He messed up in two crucial games, that's why he isnt in the lineup. The Pens will win it on home ice. The Mellon arena will be whited out androckin. Hopefully it's a good game though, I wouldn't want to see like 6-1 game. A nice 4-3 or 5-4 something close...

anyone see this embrassment of a Flyers fan last night...if they hadnt given out free t shirts...
indifferent.gif

you dont wear a pink popped polo and be all tan at a Flyers game like this, i had liek 7 texts right away when they showed him on the screen

ofbs0p.jpg

anyone see this embrassment of a Flyers fan last night...if they hadnt given out free t shirts...
indifferent.gif

you dont wear a pink popped polo and be all tan at a Flyers game like this, i had liek 7 texts right away when they showed him on the screen

ofbs0p.jpg

And im immature
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It would have been bigger for them if they'd been playing at home for this game... I'd have been more apt to think they'd win almost by default.

Getting your emotional leaders back for a game at home is always better than having them play first on the road. We'll see how they play. Home crowds tendto alleviate jitters.

Anyway... The puck drops for the Finals Thursday, regardless of series outcome? Or would there be a longer break if these series went past say, six games?

^Pretty sure if Detroit closes it out Saturday and then Pitt does the same Sunday, then the Finals will start Thursday. If one of them doesn't close out Ithink the Finals will start Saturday.

Hopefully Pitt can close it out Sunday in front of the home crowd.......I think it's actually a positive for the Flyers injured guys to come back facingelimination on the road as opposed to at home where there's a lot more pressure than there would be playing on the road. Hopefully those guys don'tmake a difference though
tongue.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ that dude showing up to the game in a pink polo x popped collar
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

C'mon man....dont turn this into a bashing thread.....uncalled for.

and btw... Penguins fans are the lamest fans in the entire league... before the lockout, they couldn't give away tickets but now they have Cindy Crosby so all of a sudden there are so many "die-hard" fans.... smh

We were terrible and ownership was all but giving up on the team, what do you expect to happen? Detroit has one of the best franchises in the game andstill can't sell out playoff games... yeah, we're the lamest
laugh.gif

i'm not gonna bash any Pittsburgh fan(besides Fade on You) but yes they had a terrible time selling tickets and tried to move the team

Fade on You: if being pathetic means selling out games even when your team is the worst in the NHL, i'll take that over not being pathetic

you don't know anything about hockey, let me say it again...i'm sure ISS has a hockey thread you can post in

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Is it just me or are you guys not able to get into the game as much because it's so early?
ohwell.gif

I can't even watch this right now......about to step out and just hear about the results later
laugh.gif

i'm not gonna bash any Pittsburgh fan(besides Fade on You) but yes they had a terrible time selling tickets and tried to move the team

Fade on You: if being pathetic means selling out games even when your team is the worst in the NHL, i'll take that over not being pathetic

you don't know anything about hockey, let me say it again...i'm sure ISS has a hockey thread you can post in

?

We've sold out every home game this season. You know yourself the fans in philly are horrible. You probably just dont want to admit that.

JohnL.jpeg

You can stop directing comments towards me anytime. Really.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

C'mon man....dont turn this into a bashing thread.....uncalled for.

and btw... Penguins fans are the lamest fans in the entire league... before the lockout, they couldn't give away tickets but now they have Cindy Crosby so all of a sudden there are so many "die-hard" fans.... smh

Why are you even in here? The rangers and sharks already lost. Fall back peasant.

indifferent.gif

i dont even think Pens fans like you Fade on You, why dont you just exit...enough said

the Stars are looking pretty good today, they get this series to 3-2 anything can happen

i dont even think Pens fans like you Fade on You, why dont you just exit...enough said

the Stars are looking pretty good today, they get this series to 3-2 anything can happen
Why are your comments still being directed towads me? Fall back.

Some people worry... I simply worry about my predictions. Wings in 6... like I said in the beginning. Plus I think Franzen might be back next game, but whoknows... Turco sucks against Detroit, but even a broke clock is right twice a day.

You know who I'm REALLY starting to like, tho? Daley. I think that guy's speed thru the neutral zone is amazing.

Anyway... see you guys Monday. Good luck Pens tomorrow. We'll see if they can avoid the Wings' game 5 fate...

Back
Top Bottom