damn Flyers hurt me last night

i cant believe Malkin took a slapshot I was like holy %**+

that shows some serious confidence in yourself

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
he must've just been really frustrated from getting smackedaround or something... that was a crazy shot to take from there.

Malkin may just be the best player in the game. Him, Alex and Sid are obviously top 3. Amazing two of them are on the Pens!

Slap shots on breakaways aren't out of the norm anymore.....I had a feeling when Malkin got that pass he wasn't going to try and deke. I remember Vanekabsolutely hammering a slap shot in the shootout against Montreal during the Regular Season
eek.gif
pimp.gif
.......It takes serious skill to place that shot exactly where you want, and ifyou miss you look like an idiot
laugh.gif

Cherry was absolutely right about the Wings fans.........As stated they've sold out games for 10+years and it only started this season where no one wasshowing up. During Cherry's segment he showed a big hit by a Wings player (I forget who) and he pointed out the fans in the back and how they were lookingso bored (not to mention the empty seats beside them). They've covered this whole Wings crowd throughout the season and I find it weird how theyaren't selling out anymore.....guess it just isn't too exciting anymore?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
he must've just been really frustrated from getting smacked around or something... that was a crazy shot to take from there.

i hear ya, i played hockey like 12 yrs and my coach woulda been benching my !*$ had i done that and missed, im also not Malkin tho
tonights game shouldbe good, i expect Dallas to come back and play alot better tonight

wow ribiero went after osgood with the stick...ridiculous...
although osgood did start it...you just don't do that

i see suspension coming....

man the starts are getting outshot by a lot so far this series. they need to step their offense up or else this will be a sweep

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

wow ribiero went after osgood with the stick...ridiculous...
although osgood did start it...you just don't do that

i see suspension coming....
so a bud (sp?) end of the stick to the face on purpose is alright???...

ribiero what an idiot. he's going to get suspended.. and stars getting raped by the refs and the wings.. they better start putting in the scoring chancesthey have and stop making osgood look good by shooting pucks right at his chest

I don't necessarily know if he'll get suspended. He hit osgood in the chest. Osgood could win an oscar for that performance I mean 99 mph slap shotsdone hurt him but a little chop did? I doubt Ribiero will get suspended. Def in the wrong for doing that though....

yea i saw the replay and osgood was acting...got hit in the chest acting like he got shot word to lebron

Looks like Ribiero won't get suspended for his slash......Osgood did a nice job going down, but he had to do that to show what Ribiero did. The butt endthat Osgood delivered was just as, if not more dangerous as it was clear Ribiero was aiming for Osgoods chest (where he could stop a bullet) and there washardly/no back swing. Either way, both stupid plays and lucikly no one was seriously injured.

Stars need to re-group and step up their play @ home. I'm thinking/hoping that they can take these 2 home games and go back to Detroit tied up. If theywant to win this series they will need to learn how to win in Detroit, plain and simple.

Pens/Flyers tonight should be a dandy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

flyer took a puck to the eye right off the start.. that was nasty.

Crosby with a great shot to put us up 1-0 though.. keep it up, we're dominating this first period.

whew...that was a goal...but not conclusive...
maybe its the break the fly guys needed.....c'mon flyers!!!!

That was a goal.... They couldn't overturn it because the ref on the ice waved it off and it really wasn't conclusive....

I still think it crossed the line though.

it was REALLLY close... i'd say it was in, that that's the homer in me... i just hope we don't end up losing by 1.. that'd be pretty tough totake.

yea i agree it looked in to me too but luckily they saw differnt

and a thanks sent out to malkin's broken stick messing up their pp

Originally Posted by 13ROWNIE

yea i agree it looked in to me too but luckily they saw differnt

and a thanks sent out to malkin's broken stick messing up their pp

laugh.gif
they couldn't stop hitting that thing... so annoying.

Only reason they didn't call that a goal was because it was too inconclusive......but that def crossed the line.

That shot Coburn took to the nose was pretty bad......they said he was being stitched up but didn't know if he would return.
laugh.gif
@ the scrap between Upshall/Kennedy.....I hate Upshall he's such a rat so I'm glad TKtook it to him

Originally Posted by cquan05

Only reason they didn't call that a goal was because it was too inconclusive......but that def crossed the line.

That shot Coburn took to the nose was pretty bad......they said he was being stitched up but didn't know if he would return.
laugh.gif
@ the scrap between Upshall/Kennedy.....I hate Upshall he's such a rat so I'm glad TK took it to him

hahah yea upshall the kind of guy you hate to play against but love to have on your team...like tie domi...hated that guy...

Back
Top Bottom