Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

2-0 Pittsburgh in the 2nd
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope Mike Milbury gets hit by a bus.

I don't know if any of you heard what he was saying as they were going to a commercial....

that isnt the only reason either...

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I hope Mike Milbury gets hit by a bus.

I don't know if any of you heard what he was saying as they were going to a commercial....

that isnt the only reason either...

What did he say? Caps fans took issue with some of his comments during the Philly series...he's an %$+

youve got to be kidding me......penalty on the rangers...of course

same thing happened to drury in the ebginning of the game but there was no call....shouldve been a 4 minute powerplay....

this is rediculous...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

lundquist did all he could

he didn't come up big in the early games this series, but nothing he could do against that offense there

Glad the Pens won
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It was a tough break that neither the refs or linesman saw the high stick on Drury........Here they showed the angle which had the closest ref AND linesman andthe linesman was blocked by Mara. It was that first game in NYR that killed them IMO.

Will be a good series between the 2 PA teams.......I see Pitts going to the Stanley Cup Finals
pimp.gif

SJ/Dallas tonight.......should be a dandy.

What did Millbury say? He just looks like an ahole. I dont understand why the channels that broadcast hockey feel the need to keep ex coaches as analysts. Useex players. Millbury is a $!*#%+# and I hate Barry Melrose. Melrose only likes Detroit and Anaheim year in year out and never says !+$! about any other team.Congrats Pens now please please kick the Flyers !!@. At a concert in Atlantic City last night they started chanting Lets Go Flyers after someone found out theywon before the band came on. I was annoyed.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

What did Millbury say?
During the second intermission, as they were going to a commercial, you could still hear them talking and Milbury said, "And the Rangers seasonwill be ending very soon!"

He is the most unproffessional analyst I have ever seen....He has said so many things that shows how much he hates the Rangers...It's disgusting.

That penalty was nonsense late in the game, there were worse plays early in the game and they were no calls.

Ugh, tough loss.

Back
Top Bottom