Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

Yea Addicted...that sure was a joke, all series long. The refs sure weren't hesitant for minor calls late in games.

What can you do...Rangers still sucked in their PP.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Damn, the Stars have cheerleaders????

they are not cheerleaders, they are ice girls...easy broads to pull at the game.
What's the difference?

i dont know.
laugh.gif

I dont think you can blame the officiating entirely for the Rangers demise. Lundqvist looked average early on, their power play was non exsistent, certainplayers like Straka, Dubinsky, etc didn't play as well as they did in their first round. Jagr played extremely well, but unfortunately he was about theonly one. Tough break, Pitt and Philly should be an exciting series and hopefully Pitt wins because I hate the Flyers.

^Co-sign on what you said........It was definitely a tough break neither of the refs saw Malone's high stick on Drury. I can't believe he was bleedingas much as he was, it wasn't even a violent back swing or anything.

I really hope San Jose can steal one here.........it's good Dallas didn't score an early goal to really get the Sharks down and out. Dallas' crowdis
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...wheneverthe Stars have the puck in the offensive zone NO ONE is sitting they're all up on their feet.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

I dont think you can blame the officiating entirely for the Rangers demise.
I agree....I'm not blaming them entirely but they did do a bad job....Drury, Gomez, and Shanahan all did nothing and Lundqvist was average.It's a shame how Jagr played so well but it wasn't enough.

wow, you completely dropped any affiliation with the rangers lol. not even a day after they're knocked out lol

wow, you completely dropped any affiliation with the rangers lol. not even a day after they're knocked out lol
lol i know...whenever I looked at my sig, it made me sick so I had to just take them out of it....
laugh.gif

I wonder what I'm gunna do if the sharks lose tonight too lol...probably gunna have the make a Flyers sig...
indifferent.gif

The Sharks don't have a clue on defense. Like I've said before, get rid of Ron Wilson and bring in a coach who preaches dough, hard-nosed defensebecause this soft %%@+ hasn't been cutting it for a number of years now.

Addicted.......join the Pens fan club my man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

1-0 Dallas now.......Joe Thornton shaken up a little bit but appears to be ok. Now it's going to be a real battle for the Sharks to tie it up and continuetheir push for 7

the Flyers are a more complete team then the Penquins but I still think this series is gonna go 7 games but let's go Flyers

Originally Posted by areyouin729

the Flyers are a more complete team then the Penquins but I still think this series is gonna go 7 games but let's go Flyers

Hmmm......you know what, as much as I hate the Flyers I would have to agree with this.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
It'll be fun watching Richards vs Crosby
pimp.gif

Once again the Pens had a losing record in the Reg.Season against the Flyers (3-5)......But, they had a losing record in the RS against the Rangers anddidn't win any games at MSG and look what happened. Hopefully the Pens can take these guys out in 5 or 6.

The Flyers are a more complete team than the Pens? Explain....

Addicted, don't go with the Flyers man. Go with Pitt

The Flyers are a more complete team than the Pens? Explain....

Addicted, don't go with the Flyers man. Go with Pitt

Since the lockout, I've always hated the Penguins....

They're just too annoying....They all dive excessively, they don't stop complaining to the referees, I hate Michel Therrien, I hate Mellon Arena, Ihate the colors black & gold, and I hate Pittsburgh....The only thing I like about the Penguins is #71 Evgeni Malkin...(I really hope he signs with a newteam in the summer)

I think that is enough reasons...
laugh.gif

I actually hate the Penguins more than the Devils or the Islanders.

Sorry, but I'm gunna have to go with the Flyers...If I had a 3rd team, it would probably be them or the Red Wings.

Back
Top Bottom