Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

pimp.gif
WOW Sharks with the miracle comeback
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lmao all the random shark fans coming out the wood works because their team got some life smh..

Originally Posted by Numberr97

lmao all the random shark fans coming out the wood works because their team got some life smh..
I've always noticed that there is a good amount of sharks fans on this board for a while....probably more than any other team.

yep no 1 scared of anything we could still afford lose a game while you can't, and as for the fans yes there are a lot i noticed that also but no 1 wasreplying when it was 0-3 now all of a sudden they all believe.. thats not some good fans..

yep no 1 scared of anything we could still afford lose a game while you can't, and as for the fans yes there are a lot i noticed that also but no 1 was replying when it was 0-3 now all of a sudden they all believe.. thats not some good fans..

What do you expect though, optimism down 0-3? It happens dude, let them have hope.
laugh.gif

lol i guess i agree with you mez because i see ranger fans in here at 0-3 and having hope meanwhile all the sharks fans gave up on their team knowing theirprevious post season success.. whatever lets go stars!!!

Oh i apologize, didnt know we had to post replies on Niketalk to show that we're good fans SMH. You think all SJ fans just said F it and called it a seasonafter it was 3-0? No, blood! You gotta win 4, homie. SJ aint done. Dallas is struggling for number 4, now San Jo is creeping. We'll find out Sunday. GOSHARKS! YEE!

big game today
i wouldn't surprised if the habs pulled of a win but i'm confident the fly guys can win it in 5 or 6

GO FLYERS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!!!!

now Dallas can close it out their home ice. Im not going to say SJ has no chance, but historically you'd have to think they won't win. I still think itwill be Dallas advancing to face Detroit, but Im going with Detroit winning now, not Dallas. And in the east it looks like a Penn Civil war. I'd expect thePens to win and go on to face Detroit in what would be a really exciting Stanley Cup Finals.

why the switch gingers from dallas to detriot winning it? i also that if dallas wins they aren't going to have the rest that detriot will have thats why iwanted them to finish the series asap.. but i guess the sharks won't let it end easy and might even actually win which i don't want to happenlol...sucks being on the worst side of history being made.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by Numberr97

I've always noticed that there is a good amount of sharks fans on this board for a while....probably more than any other team.

a lot of bay folks here and of course we're all gonna root for the sharks
grin.gif

1-0 Montreal.......they're off to a good start so far, hopefully they can keep it up and head back to Philly for Game 6.

3-1 Montreal halfway through the 2nd.....they keep up this play and they've got a shot at stealing one in Philly..............assuming they pull out the Where
ohwell.gif

i just got back from watching the game...i can not tell you how much I love this team, i went through the 90's just feeling we couldn't win with thoseteams, I feel completely different about this team

Bobby Clarke never built a team around Eric Lindros to win, all you had to do was shut down one line but this team and come at you from all lines

switch because i dont think the long series helps dallas, plus turco doesn't look as good in this series and neither does anyone else on the stars. Detroitis clicking.

Hope the Sharks can keep it up. And thank god the Flyers beat the Habs...I'd love for Philly to win the East

Back
Top Bottom