Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

WE STILL IN IT BABY!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Wow the Sharks are just too good in the 3rd period
eek.gif
They were getting really close towards the end of the 2nd period, it was only a matter of time

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

The Flyers are a more complete team than the Pens? Explain....

Addicted, don't go with the Flyers man. Go with Pitt

we know you are just a hater so I shouldnt really have to explain it to you, their lines go deepers, the Pens rely on their big stars Hossa, Crosby andMalkin...the Flyers are much more balanced team, they had the most 20 goal scorers of any team in the NHL this year

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Since the lockout, I've always hated the Penguins....

They're just too annoying....They all dive excessively, they don't stop complaining to the referees, I hate Michel Therrien, I hate Mellon Arena, I hate the colors black & gold, and I hate Pittsburgh....The only thing I like about the Penguins is #71 Evgeni Malkin...(I really hope he signs with a new team in the summer)

I think that is enough reasons...
laugh.gif

I actually hate the Penguins more than the Devils or the Islanders.

Sorry, but I'm gunna have to go with the Flyers...If I had a 3rd team, it would probably be them or the Red Wings.

I wouldn't say they ALL dive excessively......I've only seen Sid embellish hooks and what not. They all complain? Where did you see this? If aplayer is talking with a ref during the break or while skating back up ice when the play is dead it doesn't automatically mean they're complaining.They could be asking for an explanation or telling the ref to watch out for certain plays etc......I think me and Gingers and the only dudes rooting for thePens
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Since the lockout, I've always hated the Penguins....

They're just too annoying....They all dive excessively, they don't stop complaining to the referees, I hate Michel Therrien, I hate Mellon Arena, I hate the colors black & gold, and I hate Pittsburgh....The only thing I like about the Penguins is #71 Evgeni Malkin...(I really hope he signs with a new team in the summer)

I think that is enough reasons...
laugh.gif

I actually hate the Penguins more than the Devils or the Islanders.

Sorry, but I'm gunna have to go with the Flyers...If I had a 3rd team, it would probably be them or the Red Wings.

I wouldn't say they ALL dive excessively......I've only seen Sid embellish hooks and what not. They all complain? Where did you see this? If a player is talking with a ref during the break or while skating back up ice when the play is dead it doesn't automatically mean they're complaining. They could be asking for an explanation or telling the ref to watch out for certain plays etc......I think me and Gingers and the only dudes rooting for the Pens
laugh.gif

The ones that I really noticed dive alot are Dupuis, Crosby, Hossa, Malone, Staal, and Kennedy. And after alot of penalty calls or whistles you see themwhining.....I know they can be just talking to them or whatever but you can see them yelling and whining.

smh.gif
@ Michalek........I saw that hit coming the minute he flew down the rightwing and around the net. As a kid you're taught to always keep your head up ESPECIALLY when going around the net and that is the reason why. He's nowgot a concussion for sure

Back
Top Bottom