Official NHL 2008 Stanley Cup Finals Thread...Pens vs. Wings

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by dmxfury

TIED UP. LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!!!

I love the NHL
I would too if i was Pens fan...The NHL does anything to make the Penguins win so they can showcase their little kid superstar...
smh.gif
...especially on NBC

The Pens will win game 2 because its on NBC and you know the NHL won't let them lose in fornt of a national audience.

I can prove this because the Pens are 8-0 on NBC !!!!since NBC started broadcasting hockey games

That cannot be a coincidence....I dont care what you tell me

Damn 8-0?! lol...What happened exactly? I know there was a bad call or something but i don't get vs. so i can't watch it..
the score wasnt 8-0 lol....thats the Penguins record on NBC

I know lol.....i meant what happened at the end of the game tonight? I heard a bad call and then you vented big time so i know it had to be a BS call
laugh.gif

They called a very late interference call which was extremely suspect, and I have NEVER complained about a call on NT before when it comes to hockey. Strakadidn't interfere with ANYTHING, and with 1:30 left in the 3rd period of a tie game, you BETTER make an interference call if its freakin' obvious (andit was not).

Penguins got a late power play goal and stole the game away. That still does not excuse the Rangers for all the defensive lapses they suffered through, veryporous play today but I expect them to be sharp come Sunday.

Penguins got a late power play goal and stole the game away. That still does not excuse the Rangers for all the defensive lapses they suffered through, very porous play today but I expect them to be sharp come Sunday.

Exactly.. rangers were up 3-0.. they gave it back like it was nothing, that's on them.

And if any team is going to be looked at extra hard for interference calls right now, guess who it'd be
laugh.gif

note: i didn't get to see any of the game except the highlights b/c i don't get vs at work.. so i can't say whether it was a legit call or not,i'm just sayin.. go pens!
pimp.gif
helluva comeback.

Wow you're getting a tad bit overkill with this NBC showcasing Crosby and not allowing them to win. Please tell me you're just saying that withoutactually believing there is some kind of fix. Either way, the Pens know how to put the white out into effect. It was all white tonight, you look at the Devilswho did the "rock your red" and only about 3/4 was red, the entire Mellon Arena was white. It looked cool, one of the many traditions I love inplayoff hockey. But seriously, there is no fix in hockey. I hope as a pretty knowledgeable hockey fan that you seam to be, you'd understand that.

Wow you're getting a tad bit overkill with this NBC showcasing Crosby and not allowing them to win. Please tell me you're just saying that withoutactually believing there is some kind of fix. Either way, the Pens know how to put the white out into effect. It was all white tonight, you look at the Devilswho did the "rock your red" and only about 3/4 was red, the entire Mellon Arena was white. It looked cool, one of the many traditions I love inplayoff hockey. But seriously, there is no fix in hockey. I hope as a pretty knowledgeable hockey fan that you seam to be, you'd understand that.

I would too if i was Pens fan...The NHL does anything to make the Penguins win so they can showcase their little kid superstar...
laugh.gif

How much would you like him to be on your team? So good. Both of them

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Wow you're getting a tad bit overkill with this NBC showcasing Crosby and not allowing them to win. Please tell me you're just saying that without actually believing there is some kind of fix. But seriously, there is no fix in hockey. I hope as a pretty knowledgeable hockey fan that you seam to be, you'd understand that.
I know there is a real slim chance of the NHL fixing games but you have to admit that it is a little weird that the Penguins NEVER lost on NBC nationaltelevision.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

roll.gif
@ you little girls makin conspiracy theory's
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not even sure what to say about all this Pens on NBC crap.......anyways, Rangers were looking good but let it slip away, simple.

smh.gif
@ Colorado right now......I know they're short a lot of important guysand Theodore has to be pretty sick or something but that's no excuse especially at this point in time. I'm hoping they can get some guys back for game3 and start Budaj and go from there. I'm looking like a big moron picking them over Detroit right now
laugh.gif

Philly just keeps putting goals up on the scoreboard......2-1 mid-way through the second right now. Bad break for them in game 1 with the call on Richards butit's a call that I would have to agree on.

Sharks better smarten up and start playing hockey......they need to take game 2 and steal 1 in Dallas (or even better, 2
pimp.gif
).

To me it doesn't seam like there is even a slim chance of a conspiracy. Could it be that the "poster boy" of the NHL and his teammates just playbetter than the Rangers on a National stage? I don't see it being a far fetched idea, that it is a big coincedence.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

To me it doesn't seam like there is even a slim chance of a conspiracy. Could it be that the "poster boy" of the NHL and his teammates just play better than the Rangers on a National stage?
I'm not saying they only beat the Rangers on NBC....they beat everybody on NBC

Addicted, sure he gets calls but wins are not just handed out just because your on a channel.
laugh.gif

They need to step up their defensive intensity, no excuse for blowing a 3-0 lead. Although that interference call was pure nonsense and BS, there is nothingyou can do about it, and just maintain consistency on the defense (NO LETDOWNS!).

Should be two very good games today. Im looking forward to seeing how the Pens come out after winning the first game.

Back
Top Bottom