Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Why are you dudes so mad at Elway..? Because he wanted to sign maybe the best passer of all-time over keeping one of the worst passers of all-time?

I never liked Elway cause he was overrated as QB so I am biased. He didnt have to publicly back Tebow after Tebow got them to the playoffs but he trotted out there and did it and he sold him out for a year or two of Peyton Manning. I am officially a Tebow fan this dude cant catch a break. Its business or whatever but I dont like how this was handled. Not that it matters what I think.

Why are you dudes so mad at Elway..? Because he wanted to sign maybe the best passer of all-time over keeping one of the worst passers of all-time?

I never liked Elway cause he was overrated as QB so I am biased. He didnt have to publicly back Tebow after Tebow got them to the playoffs but he trotted out there and did it and he sold him out for a year or two of Peyton Manning. I am officially a Tebow fan this dude cant catch a break. Its business or whatever but I dont like how this was handled. Not that it matters what I think.

Don't you know dudes on NT are haters on epic levels. Yes, Elway does ebondy the Bronco logo, but he's got 2 rings, went to numerous AFC championships & SBs...He's putting together a decent team as an exec too so kudos to horse "teef". He can now back out of tebowmania with ease...More power to him...

Don't you know dudes on NT are haters on epic levels. Yes, Elway does ebondy the Bronco logo, but he's got 2 rings, went to numerous AFC championships & SBs...He's putting together a decent team as an exec too so kudos to horse "teef". He can now back out of tebowmania with ease...More power to him...

Originally Posted by CasperJr

still think the bears should go after mike wallace
That would be nice for the Bears wouldn't it? Provided Marshall can stay out of trouble....

Originally Posted by CasperJr

still think the bears should go after mike wallace
That would be nice for the Bears wouldn't it? Provided Marshall can stay out of trouble....

Originally Posted by psk2310

I mean it was a smart way out for Elway's but I would have done it differently.  

But i am biased
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by psk2310

I mean it was a smart way out for Elway's but I would have done it differently.  

But i am biased
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

Oh?

Originally Posted by theone2401

Oh?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Tebow mania is done?
laugh.gif

In Denver it is.

Unless they have too much money tied to him, I don't see whay they don't keep him to let him learn a bit more. I can't see Manning playing more than 3 years, maybe 4 & that's if he doesn't injure his neck again. He's 36 now. This is also contingent on Denver building an even better team. Denver also needs to groom or find their QB of the future. 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Tebow mania is done?
laugh.gif

In Denver it is.

Unless they have too much money tied to him, I don't see whay they don't keep him to let him learn a bit more. I can't see Manning playing more than 3 years, maybe 4 & that's if he doesn't injure his neck again. He's 36 now. This is also contingent on Denver building an even better team. Denver also needs to groom or find their QB of the future. 

Yup. Overrated.

All the talent in the world though.

I have him lower on my all time list than most.

*flame suit on*

Back
Top Bottom