Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Hillis to KC is odd - either Charles isn't fully healed yet - or they plan on running the ball about 70% of the time next year. If Charles is healthy thats a hell of a 1-2 // speed and toughness
The ball will be on the ground a lot.
Le'Ron McClain to San Diego.

They're playing musical chairs, Bush or Tolbert to Denver please. 
nerd.gif

San Diego also talking to Eddie Royal.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jaguars sign WR Laurent Robinson[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chiefs sign RB Peyton Hillis[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chargers sign RB Le'Ron McClain[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jaguars sign WR Laurent Robinson[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chiefs sign RB Peyton Hillis[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Chargers sign RB Le'Ron McClain[/color]

All three of them are logical, thorough, too. They didn't spend the money just to do it like some teams seem to do when they have a ton of cap space.

All three of them are logical, thorough, too. They didn't spend the money just to do it like some teams seem to do when they have a ton of cap space.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I think Hillis is a one year wonder but I could be wrong
Perhaps, but for for a one year deal at that money its worth finding out if that's the case

I think Hillis is a one year wonder but I could be wrong
Perhaps, but for for a one year deal at that money its worth finding out if that's the case

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Kinda wish E.Wright was holding up a 49ers jersey. Still happy they were able to keep Los' tho.Yeah I also think KC wants Hillis to play that Thomas Jones role behind Charles. They're going to have a nice run game next year if both stay healthy.
Be glad you didn't get Wright, dude is not that good, wasn't even the 2nd best corner on our pathetic secondary last year.  I have no idea how that guy commanded that much money
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Kinda wish E.Wright was holding up a 49ers jersey. Still happy they were able to keep Los' tho.Yeah I also think KC wants Hillis to play that Thomas Jones role behind Charles. They're going to have a nice run game next year if both stay healthy.
Be glad you didn't get Wright, dude is not that good, wasn't even the 2nd best corner on our pathetic secondary last year.  I have no idea how that guy commanded that much money
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

^ I also didn't think Wright was that good. But that entire secondary was pretty horrible. The Saints game was an eye opener. So many busted coverages

^ I also didn't think Wright was that good. But that entire secondary was pretty horrible. The Saints game was an eye opener. So many busted coverages

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Freddie Black

Laurent Robinson to JAX 5/32.5
maybe he can throw the ball to Gabbret
Word
laugh.gif
 Jags better find a competent backup, cause Gabbert plays like a scared puppy.

They just picked up Henne, too.

I know you said competent but I thought I'd just throw that out there.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Freddie Black

Laurent Robinson to JAX 5/32.5
maybe he can throw the ball to Gabbret
Word
laugh.gif
 Jags better find a competent backup, cause Gabbert plays like a scared puppy.

They just picked up Henne, too.

I know you said competent but I thought I'd just throw that out there.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Looks like the Bengals will lose Rucker, Fanene and Pat Sims.
30t6p3b.gif

$40 Million or something like that in cap room. I don't know whats going on but I hope something big is brewing.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Looks like the Bengals will lose Rucker, Fanene and Pat Sims.
30t6p3b.gif

$40 Million or something like that in cap room. I don't know whats going on but I hope something big is brewing.
ohwell.gif

Richard Marshall to the Dolphins for 3 years 16 million................why the #%%@ did we not pursue him

Richard Marshall to the Dolphins for 3 years 16 million................why the #%%@ did we not pursue him

Back
Top Bottom