Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cardinals sign G/T Adam Snyder[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cardinals sign G/T Adam Snyder[/color]

Looks like the Bengals will lose Rucker, Fanene and Pat Sims.
30t6p3b.gif

Hillis to KC is odd - either Charles isn't fully healed yet - or they plan on running the ball about 70% of the time next year. If Charles is healthy thats a hell of a 1-2 // speed and toughness

Hillis to KC is odd - either Charles isn't fully healed yet - or they plan on running the ball about 70% of the time next year. If Charles is healthy thats a hell of a 1-2 // speed and toughness

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

i think they just dont trust charles for some reason. dont think he can handle a full workload.
just like they used thomas jones
even went and drafted mccluster and signed leron mcclain for extra protection. and i think mcclains a free agent now too
must think charles cant do it alone

i think they just dont trust charles for some reason. dont think he can handle a full workload.
just like they used thomas jones
even went and drafted mccluster and signed leron mcclain for extra protection. and i think mcclains a free agent now too
must think charles cant do it alone

Kinda wish E.Wright was holding up a 49ers jersey. Still happy they were able to keep Los' tho.Yeah I also think KC wants Hillis to play that Thomas Jones role behind Charles. They're going to have a nice run game next year if both stay healthy.

Kinda wish E.Wright was holding up a 49ers jersey. Still happy they were able to keep Los' tho.Yeah I also think KC wants Hillis to play that Thomas Jones role behind Charles. They're going to have a nice run game next year if both stay healthy.

The ball will be on the ground a lot.
Le'Ron McClain to San Diego.

They're playing musical chairs, Bush or Tolbert to Denver please. 
nerd.gif

San Diego also talking to Eddie Royal.

Back
Top Bottom