Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
EOS

Had to take it back son!

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I heard the Eagles have no interest in Plax

i think we focus on lesean extension.. then i think asante gets traded next, with some team getting desperate for a proven CB and asante's deal not looking that bad in light of the recent CB deals signed..

then we bring in a LB (connor or hawthorne) and work on a team friendly deals for mathis and maybe derek landri

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I heard the Eagles have no interest in Plax

i think we focus on lesean extension.. then i think asante gets traded next, with some team getting desperate for a proven CB and asante's deal not looking that bad in light of the recent CB deals signed..

then we bring in a LB (connor or hawthorne) and work on a team friendly deals for mathis and maybe derek landri

Steve Hutcinson is in Seattle right now...Wouldn't mind him coming back, Robert Gallery is a bum.

Steve Hutcinson is in Seattle right now...Wouldn't mind him coming back, Robert Gallery is a bum.

^^^What lame reason did we let Hutch go in the first place? So we could pay Jerramy Stevans to not catch the football?

^^^What lame reason did we let Hutch go in the first place? So we could pay Jerramy Stevans to not catch the football?

I doubt McCoy is wrong, they were college teammates and he's been trying to get him on the Bucs for a minute. Dude was asking for 9 mil per though.Nvm he tweeted after that saying that Lofton is still available. But yeah supposebly the dude is asking for a Patrick Willis type contract and nobody is giving into him yet. I'd rather take London Fletcher for a couple years at this point.

I doubt McCoy is wrong, they were college teammates and he's been trying to get him on the Bucs for a minute. Dude was asking for 9 mil per though.Nvm he tweeted after that saying that Lofton is still available. But yeah supposebly the dude is asking for a Patrick Willis type contract and nobody is giving into him yet. I'd rather take London Fletcher for a couple years at this point.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Gave Carr the money but wouldn't come out of pocket for nmadi last year. smh
i thought it has already been established that jerry was under the impression we were getting nnamdi until he heard on from his agent simultaneously with the news break that he was signing with philly?

honestly, nnamdi showed he wasnt worth the money last year and carr is much younger

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Gave Carr the money but wouldn't come out of pocket for nmadi last year. smh
i thought it has already been established that jerry was under the impression we were getting nnamdi until he heard on from his agent simultaneously with the news break that he was signing with philly?

honestly, nnamdi showed he wasnt worth the money last year and carr is much younger

Originally Posted by RetroSan

my dude itsaboutthattime getting me gassed for no reason
laugh.gif

us eagles' fans need to pull a 'saints' on mccoy if this doesn't happen.. i vote we sign runyan for 1 game if we play the bucs, lord knows he would do it

Originally Posted by RetroSan

my dude itsaboutthattime getting me gassed for no reason
laugh.gif

us eagles' fans need to pull a 'saints' on mccoy if this doesn't happen.. i vote we sign runyan for 1 game if we play the bucs, lord knows he would do it

Originally Posted by CP1708

NT Paul Soliai staying in Miami. 

Draft HEAVY on offense, add a pass rusher and we're good for the first round next year to add our QB.  (hopefully)......

Knowing that we'll reach for Flynn, Tannehill or Weeden next month. 
grin.gif

If stays put,[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Blackmon or Reiff... Or better yet. Trade down, get picks and Floyd. Stay put for Barkley next year.[/color]

Eagles re-sign Desean Jackson
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dolphins re-sign Paul Soliai[/color]

Originally Posted by CP1708

NT Paul Soliai staying in Miami. 

Draft HEAVY on offense, add a pass rusher and we're good for the first round next year to add our QB.  (hopefully)......

Knowing that we'll reach for Flynn, Tannehill or Weeden next month. 
grin.gif

If stays put,[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Blackmon or Reiff... Or better yet. Trade down, get picks and Floyd. Stay put for Barkley next year.[/color]

Eagles re-sign Desean Jackson
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dolphins re-sign Paul Soliai[/color]

Back
Top Bottom