Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Looks like the Bengals will lose Rucker, Fanene and Pat Sims.
30t6p3b.gif

$40 Million or something like that in cap room. I don't know whats going on but I hope something big is brewing.
ohwell.gif

There's nothing big brewing at all. I thought we'd keep at least one between Fanene and Rucker. Rucker got more than anyone expected for him with 4 years 20 mill. They're both replaceable guys, though. I guess DE-DT is now in play for one of our 1st rounders as well. Need to sign Reggie Nelson, and Pat Sims wants a starting job so he's gone.

30t6p3b.gif

$40 Million or something like that in cap room. I don't know whats going on but I hope something big is brewing.
ohwell.gif

There's nothing big brewing at all. I thought we'd keep at least one between Fanene and Rucker. Rucker got more than anyone expected for him with 4 years 20 mill. They're both replaceable guys, though. I guess DE-DT is now in play for one of our 1st rounders as well. Need to sign Reggie Nelson, and Pat Sims wants a starting job so he's gone.

Vinsanthe Shiancoe is expected to visit Seattle.

Would be a nice pick up to go along side Zach Miller 

Vinsanthe Shiancoe is expected to visit Seattle.

Would be a nice pick up to go along side Zach Miller 

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]Peyton Manning - QB - Colts
Free agent Peyton Manning is not staying in Nashville after leaving the Titans facility on Wednesday, according to TitanInsider.
The Titans will not be making a statement after the lengthy meeting with Manning. Fans gathered outside of Titans headquarters, cheering and chanting for Manning as he walked out of the building. Manning fever has taken hold of Tennessee, though 18 has never been the type to make a decision based on emotion. At this point, Manning is not expected to make any more visits.[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]Peyton Manning - QB - Colts
Free agent Peyton Manning is not staying in Nashville after leaving the Titans facility on Wednesday, according to TitanInsider.
The Titans will not be making a statement after the lengthy meeting with Manning. Fans gathered outside of Titans headquarters, cheering and chanting for Manning as he walked out of the building. Manning fever has taken hold of Tennessee, though 18 has never been the type to make a decision based on emotion. At this point, Manning is not expected to make any more visits.[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

I know what history has shown us. I just hope someone has something up their sleeve. SOMETHING!

Kieth Rivers is healthy again apparently...

An5X4bJCMAAicCd.jpg

Now at the safety spot. Something has to be done unless Taylor Mays and the staff were punking us last season. Don't know what they have planned.

30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif

I know what history has shown us. I just hope someone has something up their sleeve. SOMETHING!

An5X4bJCMAAicCd.jpg

Now at the safety spot. Something has to be done unless Taylor Mays and the staff were punking us last season. Don't know what they have planned.

Im used to overpaid players being a ******** fan....but Larant Robinson....really??  Good luck Jacksonville i hope it works...for MJD's sake.  That man deserves a good team

Im used to overpaid players being a ******** fan....but Larant Robinson....really??  Good luck Jacksonville i hope it works...for MJD's sake.  That man deserves a good team

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Brees deserves his $ man.
Yea he does. He was on Mike & Mike earlier this week talking about when he signed the franchise tender back when he was with the Chargers & then he hurt his shoulder. Although he didn't come right out & say it, he basically pointed out signing the franchise tender was the worst thing professionally that he ever did.

He's not signing the Aint's franchise tender, nor should he. That man delivered leadership it hasn't had in a long time & it's first SB & they can't get him a deal done. That's dirty like fema man...Dirty like fema...

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Brees deserves his $ man.
Yea he does. He was on Mike & Mike earlier this week talking about when he signed the franchise tender back when he was with the Chargers & then he hurt his shoulder. Although he didn't come right out & say it, he basically pointed out signing the franchise tender was the worst thing professionally that he ever did.

He's not signing the Aint's franchise tender, nor should he. That man delivered leadership it hasn't had in a long time & it's first SB & they can't get him a deal done. That's dirty like fema man...Dirty like fema...

If I was Brees I would refuse to play on the franchise...the Saints look so bad in this situation on top of their bounty scandal

Brees is largely responsible for the turn around of that city's emotions

I can't think of a more class act than Drew Brees

If I was Brees I would refuse to play on the franchise...the Saints look so bad in this situation on top of their bounty scandal

Brees is largely responsible for the turn around of that city's emotions

I can't think of a more class act than Drew Brees

Back
Top Bottom