Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Damn man, it's kinda bittersweet to see Cadillac gone 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif
 A lot of new Eagles fans. 

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

Well......
Philly, Charlotte, NY......... 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ah well call me a bandwagon-er, I'm not gonna try to convince you otherwise.

Originally Posted by hymen man

laugh.gif

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

Well......
Philly, Charlotte, NY......... 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ah well call me a bandwagon-er, I'm not gonna try to convince you otherwise.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

what's going piss me off, is ppl comparing us to the heat.. and if we do anything we won't get any credit

we're are a team that won our division last year and will be returning the majority of that team(also i think we gave the packers their hardest game in the playoffs).. AND adding to that (along with getting pieces on our Oline healthy again)

the only guys that we really lost was mikell and akers.. stewart bradley didn't recover for his inury as well as we hoped and got outplayed by chaney.. bunkley was benched for dixon.. and we all know how bad our corners were outside of asante

this

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

what's going piss me off, is ppl comparing us to the heat.. and if we do anything we won't get any credit

we're are a team that won our division last year and will be returning the majority of that team(also i think we gave the packers their hardest game in the playoffs).. AND adding to that (along with getting pieces on our Oline healthy again)

the only guys that we really lost was mikell and akers.. stewart bradley didn't recover for his inury as well as we hoped and got outplayed by chaney.. bunkley was benched for dixon.. and we all know how bad our corners were outside of asante

this

Free agent Braylon Edwards could end up facing legal trouble for his role in a fight that broke out at a Birmingham, Michigan bar over the weekend.
Two members of Edwards' now infamous entourage allegedly assaulted bar employees with knives and forks (seriously). Edwards wasn't arrested at the time because police were concentrating on breaking up the fight, but two of his cousins have been charged with felonious assault. A statement from the bar indicates Edwards was involved, perhaps as an instigator. Edwards is still on probation for assault in Cleveland, so he has more than just his free agent value on the line here.

30t6p3b.gif

Link

According to our South Bar source, a bus boy will press charges against Edwards shortly. Our source tells us the busboy's "built like a linebacker," and Braylon charged him.

The whole thing began when Braylon and his cousins got heated with a group of men—our source says "thugs"—from Detroit. Bouncers asked the thugs to leave, and they did, but Braylon was still peeved, because the thugs had showed him up. "We basically saved Braylon's life by talking the thugs out of brawling with his crew," the source says.

Then, Braylon "decided to rush into the kitchen and attack the bus boy by throwing punches and throwing him to the ground." But Braylon and his entourage—according to the Observer and Eccentric, they were Braylon's cousins, Tre and Edmund Wright—were soon surrounded by bouncers. They responded by stabbing bar staff. (Both men have been charged with one count of felonious assault).

We're told bouncers held those two down until police arrived, but other elements of the entourage slipped away through the club's back door, and evaded interaction with the police.

An owner of South Bar declined to comment on these specific allegations. She said, "Braylon was present and involved." They're cooperating with the Birmingham Police, though they've told all the club's employees not to speak to the media.

Link

Free agent Braylon Edwards could end up facing legal trouble for his role in a fight that broke out at a Birmingham, Michigan bar over the weekend.
Two members of Edwards' now infamous entourage allegedly assaulted bar employees with knives and forks (seriously). Edwards wasn't arrested at the time because police were concentrating on breaking up the fight, but two of his cousins have been charged with felonious assault. A statement from the bar indicates Edwards was involved, perhaps as an instigator. Edwards is still on probation for assault in Cleveland, so he has more than just his free agent value on the line here.

30t6p3b.gif

Link

According to our South Bar source, a bus boy will press charges against Edwards shortly. Our source tells us the busboy's "built like a linebacker," and Braylon charged him.

The whole thing began when Braylon and his cousins got heated with a group of men—our source says "thugs"—from Detroit. Bouncers asked the thugs to leave, and they did, but Braylon was still peeved, because the thugs had showed him up. "We basically saved Braylon's life by talking the thugs out of brawling with his crew," the source says.

Then, Braylon "decided to rush into the kitchen and attack the bus boy by throwing punches and throwing him to the ground." But Braylon and his entourage—according to the Observer and Eccentric, they were Braylon's cousins, Tre and Edmund Wright—were soon surrounded by bouncers. They responded by stabbing bar staff. (Both men have been charged with one count of felonious assault).

We're told bouncers held those two down until police arrived, but other elements of the entourage slipped away through the club's back door, and evaded interaction with the police.

An owner of South Bar declined to comment on these specific allegations. She said, "Braylon was present and involved." They're cooperating with the Birmingham Police, though they've told all the club's employees not to speak to the media.

Link

This dude Braylon doesn't learn.
I wanted him to be a Jet, but this occurrence made me happy that we stayed away from him.

This dude Braylon doesn't learn.
I wanted him to be a Jet, but this occurrence made me happy that we stayed away from him.

Back
Top Bottom