Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif
 A lot of new Eagles fans. 

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

laugh.gif

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

THIS! & MADDEN 12 IS GONNA BE IMPOSSIBLE
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Now wonder the Raiders are over the cap. They gave Michael Huff four-years, $32 million. Wow

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Now wonder the Raiders are over the cap. They gave Michael Huff four-years, $32 million. Wow

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if the Eagles get Moss.... and STILL don't give DeSean a new contract. Blatant slap in the face.... (even with the offer it still is).[/color]
laugh.gif

No it isn't.

The Eagles have been doing this for years. If Jackson really thought he was going to blow up, he should have held out for more money in the first place.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It is. He has clearly out played his contract.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and you can't hold out anymore. If you hold out you'll have the same remaining time on your contract when you come back. (don't know exactly how it works with the new cba. just how it is).[/color]
First place, as in before he signed his rookie contract.

And the Eagles don't know anything about out playing contracts. That has been their stance for years. It would be a slap in the face if they were making exceptions all over the place but refused in the case of Jackson. This is just business as usual.

I'm all for Jackson getting paid but he gave up that leverage a long time ago.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if the Eagles get Moss.... and STILL don't give DeSean a new contract. Blatant slap in the face.... (even with the offer it still is).[/color]
laugh.gif

No it isn't.

The Eagles have been doing this for years. If Jackson really thought he was going to blow up, he should have held out for more money in the first place.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and you can't hold out anymore. If you hold out you'll have the same remaining time on your contract when you come back. (don't know exactly how it works with the new cba. just how it is).[/color]

And the Eagles don't know anything about out playing contracts. That has been their stance for years. It would be a slap in the face if they were making exceptions all over the place but refused in the case of Jackson. This is just business as usual.

That was a general remark and not directed at anyone in particular. Any true Eagles fan is cool with me. I'm personally not as optimistic as everyone else seems to be about Philly winning the SB this year. GB and NO are both gonna be tough within our conference. Andy Reid still hasn't proved his style wins championships. In fact, he's done quite the opposite the past decade or so. Hopefully Reid has the savvy to utilize the running attack properly, especially Ronnie Brown in wildcat formations and short yardage situations. Another big issue is protecting MV7 throughout the duration of the regular season and keeping him healthy for a long postseason run. D-Jax needs to be locked up long-term otherwise he's going to create distractions and havoc in the locker room. Lastly, we're young and experienced on special teams losing Akers and Rocca. I really hope our playoff hopes don't come down to a game-winning FG opportunity. 
With that being said, one game at a time fellas. Our division is always tough and there are no free games. For the conference let's keep a close eye on the Packers and the Saints. 

That was a general remark and not directed at anyone in particular. Any true Eagles fan is cool with me. I'm personally not as optimistic as everyone else seems to be about Philly winning the SB this year. GB and NO are both gonna be tough within our conference. Andy Reid still hasn't proved his style wins championships. In fact, he's done quite the opposite the past decade or so. Hopefully Reid has the savvy to utilize the running attack properly, especially Ronnie Brown in wildcat formations and short yardage situations. Another big issue is protecting MV7 throughout the duration of the regular season and keeping him healthy for a long postseason run. D-Jax needs to be locked up long-term otherwise he's going to create distractions and havoc in the locker room. Lastly, we're young and experienced on special teams losing Akers and Rocca. I really hope our playoff hopes don't come down to a game-winning FG opportunity. 
With that being said, one game at a time fellas. Our division is always tough and there are no free games. For the conference let's keep a close eye on the Packers and the Saints. 

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

what's going piss me off, is ppl comparing us to the heat.. and if we do anything we won't get any credit

we're are a team that won our division last year and will be returning the majority of that team(also i think we gave the packers their hardest game in the playoffs).. AND adding to that (along with getting pieces on our Oline healthy again)

the only guys that we really lost was mikell and akers.. stewart bradley didn't recover for his inury as well as we hoped and got outplayed by chaney.. bunkley was benched for dixon.. and we all know how bad our corners were outside of asante

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

what's going piss me off, is ppl comparing us to the heat.. and if we do anything we won't get any credit

we're are a team that won our division last year and will be returning the majority of that team(also i think we gave the packers their hardest game in the playoffs).. AND adding to that (along with getting pieces on our Oline healthy again)

the only guys that we really lost was mikell and akers.. stewart bradley didn't recover for his inury as well as we hoped and got outplayed by chaney.. bunkley was benched for dixon.. and we all know how bad our corners were outside of asante

I'm personally not as optimistic as everyone else seems to be about Philly winning the SB this year. GB and NO are both gonna be tough within our conference.

this.. it's football, all it takes is 1 bad game in the playoffs or 1 team playing out of their minds and the unbeatable will get beaten (word to the '07 pats)

I'm personally not as optimistic as everyone else seems to be about Philly winning the SB this year. GB and NO are both gonna be tough within our conference.

this.. it's football, all it takes is 1 bad game in the playoffs or 1 team playing out of their minds and the unbeatable will get beaten (word to the '07 pats)

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

This.
tired.gif

And lol at some dudes hating. Same dudes that would be gloating and talkin trash if their teams made great strides.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

This.
tired.gif

And lol at some dudes hating. Same dudes that would be gloating and talkin trash if their teams made great strides.

So what's going on? Moss got an offer from the Eagles or not? Different sources everywhere claiming he did and didn't.

If Moss goes to the Eagles, might as well not even have a NFL season this year 'cause its a wrap.

So what's going on? Moss got an offer from the Eagles or not? Different sources everywhere claiming he did and didn't.

If Moss goes to the Eagles, might as well not even have a NFL season this year 'cause its a wrap.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Well......
Philly, Charlotte, NY......... 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Well......
Philly, Charlotte, NY......... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by k3stacks

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]there is always bandwagon with the new hot team... i'm ok with that because that is and will always what it is. i just get to point and laugh.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]then i get a henne remark and it is what it is. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mine is madden... that's gonna piss me off so much. [/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No it isn't.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]didn't know they never did that... and that's a really good point if that's always been the way they run things. hardly any team does that so i didn't even think about it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good job raiders.... wth? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. damn.[/color]

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

http://deadspin.com/5827414/
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow.[/color]

Originally Posted by k3stacks

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]there is always bandwagon with the new hot team... i'm ok with that because that is and will always what it is. i just get to point and laugh.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]then i get a henne remark and it is what it is. [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mine is madden... that's gonna piss me off so much. [/color]
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No it isn't.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]didn't know they never did that... and that's a really good point if that's always been the way they run things. hardly any team does that so i didn't even think about it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good job raiders.... wth? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. damn.[/color]

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

http://deadspin.com/5827414/
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]wow.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom