Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by jmause3

Watching Marshall Faulk's road to Canton

Can't wait until Prime's
pimp.gif

THAT WAS TONIGHT!?!??!?! DAMN 
mad.gif

KC Cheifs LB Tambi Hali signs 5 year, $60 million ($35 million guaranteed) contract extension.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

No way KC was letting him go. Kid is a BEAST.
pimp.gif

KC Cheifs LB Tambi Hali signs 5 year, $60 million ($35 million guaranteed) contract extension.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

sick.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I know Hali is good, but same contract with $10M more than Nnamdi?

sick.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

sick.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

DE's/OLB's have been getting paid way more than the best CB's for years now. Where have you been?

He got more than Charles Johnson, but less than Peppers. I think that's a very reasonable deal for KC considering that 43.5 mil guaranteed (Dumervil) is the going rate for 3-4 pass rushers at the moment.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

sick.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

DE's/OLB's have been getting paid way more than the best CB's for years now. Where have you been?

He got more than Charles Johnson, but less than Peppers. I think that's a very reasonable deal for KC considering that 43.5 mil guaranteed (Dumervil) is the going rate for 3-4 pass rushers at the moment.

"Pass-rush(er) premium"

You get to that QB consistently, you can make a nice payday. Ask Haynesworth.

Edit:
@SI_PeterKing
Teams get email that new league year starts Thursday @4pm EST. All newly signed players can practice late Thurs afternoon
One interesting asterik to new league year: Teams do not have to be under $120mill salary cap until Friday @4pm.

Edit 2:

@Adam_Schefter:

Seven teams are over cap and will have to be under by Friday: STL $100K: ATL $1 MIL: DAL $3 M; DET $8 M; HST $8.5 M; PIT $11M; OAK $12M.

Osi
eek.gif

That may be the last sign of peace for a while, because according to a source who has spoken to Umenyiora, he is even angrier than he was when this whole mess started. The source said he was fuming Wednesday morning when the Giants told his agent, Tony Agnone, that he no longer had permission to seek a trade for his client after just two unsuccessful days of trying to find a team willing to meet the Giants' asking price of a first-round pick.

"He is sure they could've traded him," one source close to Umenyiora told the Daily News Wednesday night. "They had a lot more interest in him than they thought they would."

Agnone confirmed the Giants never dropped their asking price, which he said hampered his ability to find a trading partner. According to league sources, five teams expressed initial interest - St. Louis, Seattle, San Diego, Baltimore and Denver - but none was willing to give up more than a second-round pick. Two more teams - the Bears and Patriots - jumped in late after an erroneous report said the Giants would settle for a second-round pick.

Despite the interest, though, Reese pulled the plug on the shopping trip, which led an angry Umenyiora to tell Reese he wouldn't practice. That's when Reese gave Umenyiora what Coughlin called an "option" to go home. Instead, he decided to stay and watch practice as he has done since Sunday.

However, a source said the player doesn't plan to actually practice "anytime soon."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f..._giants_send_him_home_to_c.html#ixzz1U2GVsqRw

Those damn Patriots
mad.gif
laugh.gif

"Pass-rush(er) premium"

You get to that QB consistently, you can make a nice payday. Ask Haynesworth.

Edit:
@SI_PeterKing
Teams get email that new league year starts Thursday @4pm EST. All newly signed players can practice late Thurs afternoon
One interesting asterik to new league year: Teams do not have to be under $120mill salary cap until Friday @4pm.

Edit 2:

@Adam_Schefter:

Seven teams are over cap and will have to be under by Friday: STL $100K: ATL $1 MIL: DAL $3 M; DET $8 M; HST $8.5 M; PIT $11M; OAK $12M.

Osi
eek.gif

That may be the last sign of peace for a while, because according to a source who has spoken to Umenyiora, he is even angrier than he was when this whole mess started. The source said he was fuming Wednesday morning when the Giants told his agent, Tony Agnone, that he no longer had permission to seek a trade for his client after just two unsuccessful days of trying to find a team willing to meet the Giants' asking price of a first-round pick.

"He is sure they could've traded him," one source close to Umenyiora told the Daily News Wednesday night. "They had a lot more interest in him than they thought they would."

Agnone confirmed the Giants never dropped their asking price, which he said hampered his ability to find a trading partner. According to league sources, five teams expressed initial interest - St. Louis, Seattle, San Diego, Baltimore and Denver - but none was willing to give up more than a second-round pick. Two more teams - the Bears and Patriots - jumped in late after an erroneous report said the Giants would settle for a second-round pick.

Despite the interest, though, Reese pulled the plug on the shopping trip, which led an angry Umenyiora to tell Reese he wouldn't practice. That's when Reese gave Umenyiora what Coughlin called an "option" to go home. Instead, he decided to stay and watch practice as he has done since Sunday.

However, a source said the player doesn't plan to actually practice "anytime soon."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f..._giants_send_him_home_to_c.html#ixzz1U2GVsqRw

Those damn Patriots
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by hymen man

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

Well......
Philly, Charlotte, NY......... 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ah well call me a bandwagon-er, I'm not gonna try to convince you otherwise.
laugh.gif

I was just being difficult man, you can like whoever you please.  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

Well......
Philly, Charlotte, NY......... 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Ah well call me a bandwagon-er, I'm not gonna try to convince you otherwise.
laugh.gif

I was just being difficult man, you can like whoever you please.  
pimp.gif

This was a good story....one of the coaches for the steelers (Ray Horton) got hired as the DC for the Cards. On his way out, he sold his 99' SL500 for $20 to one of the workers at the cafeteria in the Steelers facility.

Saw a pic of Ray Horton

Screen-shot-2011-08-03-at-1.25.45-PM.jpg

old dude w. braids....old dude w. braids who is a DC in the NFL...old dude w. braids in 2011
pimp.gif

This was a good story....one of the coaches for the steelers (Ray Horton) got hired as the DC for the Cards. On his way out, he sold his 99' SL500 for $20 to one of the workers at the cafeteria in the Steelers facility.

Saw a pic of Ray Horton

Screen-shot-2011-08-03-at-1.25.45-PM.jpg

old dude w. braids....old dude w. braids who is a DC in the NFL...old dude w. braids in 2011
pimp.gif

he looks somebody ive seen on a reality show lately..cant think of who tho

ahh yeah jim jones from that show he had with his wife

he looks somebody ive seen on a reality show lately..cant think of who tho

ahh yeah jim jones from that show he had with his wife

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
The Eagles still have more than $4 million of cap room. How many more guys can they fit on Andy Reid's Dream Team

and just looking at our roster, we'll free up more money for desean's extension when the following moves happen:

1) if we decide to keep asante, then joselio hansen is gone.. but if we trade asante, we'll keep hanson as our nickel (asante cap number 9.335 mill.. hanson cap number 2.23 mill)

2) only because brandom graham won't come back til about game 6, we'll keep both tapp and parker.. but as soon as he comes back 1 is gone (parker cap number 4.3 mill)

3) winston justice is a dead man walking, right now he's on the PUP list.. but he'll already lose his starting gig to herremans, since watkins moves to RG and cole prob moves to LG (Justice cap number 4.73 mill)

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
The Eagles still have more than $4 million of cap room. How many more guys can they fit on Andy Reid's Dream Team

and just looking at our roster, we'll free up more money for desean's extension when the following moves happen:

1) if we decide to keep asante, then joselio hansen is gone.. but if we trade asante, we'll keep hanson as our nickel (asante cap number 9.335 mill.. hanson cap number 2.23 mill)

2) only because brandom graham won't come back til about game 6, we'll keep both tapp and parker.. but as soon as he comes back 1 is gone (parker cap number 4.3 mill)

3) winston justice is a dead man walking, right now he's on the PUP list.. but he'll already lose his starting gig to herremans, since watkins moves to RG and cole prob moves to LG (Justice cap number 4.73 mill)

That was a very nice gesture by Horton. That kid would be screwed in the winter but he could always trade that one in and still end up with a nice ride for himself.

Very good move.

That was a very nice gesture by Horton. That kid would be screwed in the winter but he could always trade that one in and still end up with a nice ride for himself.

Very good move.

Can't wait until Prime's
pimp.gif

Enjoyed both of those.
pimp.gif

Shannon Sharpe's one was good as well, got a little choked up when he was talking about his grandmother.

Can't wait until Prime's
pimp.gif

Enjoyed both of those.
pimp.gif

Shannon Sharpe's one was good as well, got a little choked up when he was talking about his grandmother.

Love that move by Ray Horton
pimp.gif

Too many people nowadays are selfish and dont realize that giving really is better than recieving. (especially when someone needs it more than you)
pimp.gif

Love that move by Ray Horton
pimp.gif

Too many people nowadays are selfish and dont realize that giving really is better than recieving. (especially when someone needs it more than you)
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom