Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif
 A lot of new Eagles fans. 

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

This.
tired.gif

And lol at some dudes hating. Same dudes that would be gloating and talkin trash if their teams made great strides.
Let them join the bandwagon who cares, Philly is finally on the come up, I feel like I live in a different city than the one I grew up in.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif
 A lot of new Eagles fans. 

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

This.
tired.gif

And lol at some dudes hating. Same dudes that would be gloating and talkin trash if their teams made great strides.
Let them join the bandwagon who cares, Philly is finally on the come up, I feel like I live in a different city than the one I grew up in.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
The Eagles still have more than $4 million of cap room. How many more guys can they fit on Andy Reid's Dream Team

and just looking at our roster, we'll free up more money for desean's extension when the following moves happen:

1) if we decide to keep asante, then joselio hansen is gone.. but if we trade asante, we'll keep hanson as our nickel (asante cap number 9.335 mill.. hanson cap number 2.23 mill)

2) only because brandom graham won't come back til about game 6, we'll keep both tapp and parker.. but as soon as he comes back 1 is gone (parker cap number 4.3 mill)

3) winston justice is a dead man walking, right now he's on the PUP list.. but he'll already lose his starting gig to herremans, since watkins moves to RG and cole prob moves to LG (Justice cap number 4.73 mill)
i think Harris wins the right talk position imo
also Herremans making news 
laugh.gif

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/08/todd-herremans-tweet-tweaks-big-ben/

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

ClaytonESPN John Clayton
The Eagles still have more than $4 million of cap room. How many more guys can they fit on Andy Reid's Dream Team

and just looking at our roster, we'll free up more money for desean's extension when the following moves happen:

1) if we decide to keep asante, then joselio hansen is gone.. but if we trade asante, we'll keep hanson as our nickel (asante cap number 9.335 mill.. hanson cap number 2.23 mill)

2) only because brandom graham won't come back til about game 6, we'll keep both tapp and parker.. but as soon as he comes back 1 is gone (parker cap number 4.3 mill)

3) winston justice is a dead man walking, right now he's on the PUP list.. but he'll already lose his starting gig to herremans, since watkins moves to RG and cole prob moves to LG (Justice cap number 4.73 mill)
i think Harris wins the right talk position imo
also Herremans making news 
laugh.gif

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/08/todd-herremans-tweet-tweaks-big-ben/

wingoz trey wingo
Giants Prince Amukamara is the last 1st rounder unsigned. Also only draftee w/ sisters named Princess, Passion, Peace, Promise & Precious

good lord, 5 sisters

wingoz trey wingo
Giants Prince Amukamara is the last 1st rounder unsigned. Also only draftee w/ sisters named Princess, Passion, Peace, Promise & Precious

good lord, 5 sisters

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

KC Cheifs LB Tambi Hali signs 5 year, $60 million ($35 million guaranteed) contract extension.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

No way KC was letting him go. Kid is a BEAST.
pimp.gif

i used to smang his ex - fiance... kno she mad
laugh.gif

get that paper tamba
pimp.gif
eneded up gettin paid more than his longtime teammate Larry Johnson

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

KC Cheifs LB Tambi Hali signs 5 year, $60 million ($35 million guaranteed) contract extension.
sick.gif

pimp.gif

No way KC was letting him go. Kid is a BEAST.
pimp.gif

i used to smang his ex - fiance... kno she mad
laugh.gif

get that paper tamba
pimp.gif

No bandwagoner here. Been messing with Philly since Randall was at QB, and been using them on Madden since McNabb was the starter. Browns, Philly, Atlanta, and Green Bay has always been my "Madden" teams

No bandwagoner here. Been messing with Philly since Randall was at QB, and been using them on Madden since McNabb was the starter. Browns, Philly, Atlanta, and Green Bay has always been my "Madden" teams

and just like Miami there are the bandwagoners and the people who come up with some story saying how they've supported ________ team for years.
laugh.gif

and just like Miami there are the bandwagoners and the people who come up with some story saying how they've supported ________ team for years.
laugh.gif

get that paper tamba 
pimp.gif
Can't be mad at Tamba one bit. My man worked for every single penny of that money. Very interesting that the Chiefs went after McClain w/ a backfield that already includes Dex (so far in camp has been working out primarily w/ the RB's), TJ and Jamal. Oh well good problem to have. I can't wait for this upcoming season!

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tired.gif
 & SMH @ LJ. Ole licking girls feet in the club brotha. I read he just got hit w/ another battery case even though LJ claims the 'victim' is trying to get money from him.
[/font]

[/font]

get that paper tamba 
pimp.gif
Can't be mad at Tamba one bit. My man worked for every single penny of that money. Very interesting that the Chiefs went after McClain w/ a backfield that already includes Dex (so far in camp has been working out primarily w/ the RB's), TJ and Jamal. Oh well good problem to have. I can't wait for this upcoming season!

tired.gif
 & SMH @ LJ. Ole licking girls feet in the club brotha. I read he just got hit w/ another battery case even though LJ claims the 'victim' is trying to get money from him.
[/font]

[/font]

People HATE Tebow for what's going on right now in the media. Merrill Hodge voiced his opinion and is getting killed for his remarks on Tebow. It wasn't some cookie-cutter statement or anything along those lines, Hodge was being honest in what HE saw with Tebow. Now folks are KILLING Hodge for what he said. Give me a $*$$%$% break. Tim Tebow is above criticism???? This ain't UF, and honestly Josh McDaniels put the Broncos in an AWFUL spot.

Here's my theory:

Orton is CLEARLY the better QB between the two. You can look at the film, see comments from his WRs, etc. EVERYONE knows Orton should be leading this team. Enter Tim Tebow. Drafted in the first round (why...I just don't know) to eventually lead the McDaniels-led Broncos to the playoffs. Well, McDaniels is gone and now you're left with the incumbent, Orton, and Tebow.

Having the two of these guys on the roster is totally different from when San Diego had both Brees and Rivers. You can honestly make a case for both of those guys netting a good return if either had been traded. It's obvious that Orton has some trade value. Here's the kicker....I don't think there is ANY market for Tebow at QB. Thus creating a quandary. One of these guys has to be moved, but if you can't dump Tebow, then it has to be Orton. Maybe the Broncos demands are a little too high because they would want good value for Orton. Until they figure out what's going to happen, there is going to be an awkwardness on that roster. It's a distraction.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens from here on out w. the QBs in Denver.

People HATE Tebow for what's going on right now in the media. Merrill Hodge voiced his opinion and is getting killed for his remarks on Tebow. It wasn't some cookie-cutter statement or anything along those lines, Hodge was being honest in what HE saw with Tebow. Now folks are KILLING Hodge for what he said. Give me a $*$$%$% break. Tim Tebow is above criticism???? This ain't UF, and honestly Josh McDaniels put the Broncos in an AWFUL spot.

Here's my theory:

Orton is CLEARLY the better QB between the two. You can look at the film, see comments from his WRs, etc. EVERYONE knows Orton should be leading this team. Enter Tim Tebow. Drafted in the first round (why...I just don't know) to eventually lead the McDaniels-led Broncos to the playoffs. Well, McDaniels is gone and now you're left with the incumbent, Orton, and Tebow.

Having the two of these guys on the roster is totally different from when San Diego had both Brees and Rivers. You can honestly make a case for both of those guys netting a good return if either had been traded. It's obvious that Orton has some trade value. Here's the kicker....I don't think there is ANY market for Tebow at QB. Thus creating a quandary. One of these guys has to be moved, but if you can't dump Tebow, then it has to be Orton. Maybe the Broncos demands are a little too high because they would want good value for Orton. Until they figure out what's going to happen, there is going to be an awkwardness on that roster. It's a distraction.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens from here on out w. the QBs in Denver.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Other news, Niners sent out a mass email trying to get rid of Taylor Mays.
laugh.gif
Ya don't say....
Should have this dude put on 20 lbs and become a pass rushing OLB.
He's never played the LB position before. Not so sure that would work out well for him. Takes more to rushing the passer than just being able to run really fast.

Back
Top Bottom