Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Was hoping Braylon would land in Minny but how could he resist catching passes from Alex Smith? Now hoping that we can lure in Malcom Floyd or Jerricho Cotchery last minute for some depth.

If not, you heard it here first: Bernard Berrian is going to return to prominence, no not dominance, but he'll have a solid year with McNabb. He likes to go deep.

Was hoping Braylon would land in Minny but how could he resist catching passes from Alex Smith? Now hoping that we can lure in Malcom Floyd or Jerricho Cotchery last minute for some depth.

If not, you heard it here first: Bernard Berrian is going to return to prominence, no not dominance, but he'll have a solid year with McNabb. He likes to go deep.

malcolm-floyd.jpg

Purple.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif
 A lot of new Eagles fans. 

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

South Jersey.

When I was younger I didn't really have a team that I loved, but I was always rooting for Mike Vick therefore I rooted for the Falcons. I moved and stopped watching football for awhile, and when I got back into it he was on the Eagles so yeah. They're my squad now though, Vick or not.
You kind of are....

laugh.gif

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

South Jersey.

When I was younger I didn't really have a team that I loved, but I was always rooting for Mike Vick therefore I rooted for the Falcons. I moved and stopped watching football for awhile, and when I got back into it he was on the Eagles so yeah. They're my squad now though, Vick or not.
You kind of are....

Originally Posted by dakid23

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

South Jersey.

You kind of are....

eek.gif
 damb i am disappointed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dakid23

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

South Jersey.

You kind of are....

eek.gif
 damb i am disappointed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by 2o6

maybe thier  might be something not  football related the city of san francisco can offer someone like braylon
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

real talk

ill take Taylor Mays on the Panthers. Cant be worst then Harris who here a couple years ago.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by 2o6

maybe thier  might be something not  football related the city of san francisco can offer someone like braylon
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

real talk

ill take Taylor Mays on the Panthers. Cant be worst then Harris who here a couple years ago.

Just posted Huff in the most underrated player list. Al Davis would make him overrated overnight SMH

Just posted Huff in the most underrated player list. Al Davis would make him overrated overnight SMH

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

@ClaytonESPN John Clayton

No wonder the Raiders are over the cap. They gave Michael Huff four-years, $32 million. Wow

@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

49ers committed $16 mil in 2011 to Akers, Rogers, Goodwin, Whitner, Edwards, Williams. Raiders committed $16 mil in 2011 to Michael Huff.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif

"The deal reportedly includes $12 million in guaranteed money. The guaranteed money comes in the form of a $7.315 million signing bonus, $685,000 base first year salary and a guaranteed $4 million base salary in 2012. Jump over for more grim facts"

Where do ya'll get your facts from?

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

@ClaytonESPN John Clayton

No wonder the Raiders are over the cap. They gave Michael Huff four-years, $32 million. Wow

@AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

49ers committed $16 mil in 2011 to Akers, Rogers, Goodwin, Whitner, Edwards, Williams. Raiders committed $16 mil in 2011 to Michael Huff.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

alien.gif
alien.gif

"The deal reportedly includes $12 million in guaranteed money. The guaranteed money comes in the form of a $7.315 million signing bonus, $685,000 base first year salary and a guaranteed $4 million base salary in 2012. Jump over for more grim facts"

Where do ya'll get your facts from?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Santonio is arguably a top 10 receiver in the L, Braylon earned what he got. 

I dont know about that, but I agree he's a far better player.

Back
Top Bottom