Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif
 A lot of new Eagles fans. 

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

South Jersey.

When I was younger I didn't really have a team that I loved, but I was always rooting for Mike Vick therefore I rooted for the Falcons. I moved and stopped watching football for awhile, and when I got back into it he was on the Eagles so yeah. They're my squad now though, Vick or not.
You kind of are....

Well, not because of Nnamdi and all of them, because Vick went there. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

More of a Vick bandwagon-er (which I'll admit) than anything, but whatever.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

laugh.gif
 A lot of new Eagles fans. 

This is what I'm gonna hate when I converse with others about football, they're gonna accuse me of being a bandwagon-er. Weak. 
eyes.gif

South Jersey.

When I was younger I didn't really have a team that I loved, but I was always rooting for Mike Vick therefore I rooted for the Falcons. I moved and stopped watching football for awhile, and when I got back into it he was on the Eagles so yeah. They're my squad now though, Vick or not.
You kind of are....

Well, not because of Nnamdi and all of them, because Vick went there. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

More of a Vick bandwagon-er (which I'll admit) than anything, but whatever.

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Stanford Routt's reworked deal now worth $54.5M over 5yrs - puts him in top 3 corner contracts in the NFL. Raiders added two years to deal

Stanford Routt's reworked deal now worth $54.5M over 5yrs - puts him in top 3 corner contracts in the NFL. Raiders added two years to deal

Originally Posted by nestasprotege

How Miles Austin and Dez Bryant aren't in a list of top wr's in the league is baffling.

i guess you're a ******** fan?!

and dez brynat who has played all of 12 NFL games?

How Miles Austin and Dez Bryant aren't in a list of top wr's in the league is baffling.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

lol SMG, Routt is getting worked by Moore and Heyward-Bey in camp.. HEYWARD-BEY!

lol SMG, Routt is getting worked by Moore and Heyward-Bey in camp.. HEYWARD-BEY!

Jeeeeeeeesus.

Tramon Williams gonna get paaaaiiiid on his next deal.

Jeeeeeeeesus.

Tramon Williams gonna get paaaaiiiid on his next deal.

laugh.gif
I see you forgot what happened in that oneWIR thread last season

laugh.gif
I see you forgot what happened in that oneWIR thread last season

Via Twitter

JasonLaCanfora

How far did Braylon Edwards fall? Deal with 49ers is 1yr, $1M, with no guarantees. Only reaches $3.5M max with 90 catches/Pro Bowl. Yikes

eek.gif
I'm shocked by this....3.5 million I can see but he has to have 90 catches AND a Pro Bowl year...I think San Fran got a steal

Back
Top Bottom