Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Via Twitter

JasonLaCanfora

How far did Braylon Edwards fall? Deal with 49ers is 1yr, $1M, with no guarantees. Only reaches $3.5M max with 90 catches/Pro Bowl. Yikes

eek.gif
I'm shocked by this....3.5 million I can see but he has to have 90 catches AND a Pro Bowl year...I think San Fran got a steal

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora
Stanford Routt's reworked deal now worth $54.5M over 5yrs - puts him in top 3 corner contracts in the NFL. Raiders added two years to deal

lol SMG, Routt is getting worked by Moore and Heyward-Bey in camp.. HEYWARD-BEY!

Heyward-Bey has barely even seen the field, he been hurt. He hasn't worked anyone. Moore's been working everyone, not just Routt.Get your facts right.

Originally Posted by frankl1001

Stanford Routt's reworked deal now worth $54.5M over 5yrs - puts him in top 3 corner contracts in the NFL. Raiders added two years to deal

lol SMG, Routt is getting worked by Moore and Heyward-Bey in camp.. HEYWARD-BEY!

Heyward-Bey has barely even seen the field, he been hurt. He hasn't worked anyone. Moore's been working everyone, not just Routt.Get your facts right.

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

"Sidney Rice?"

Better than Holmes? Please...you dudes up in Minny were really to label him a bust until #4 started throwing the ball to him...

Exactly...If it wasn't for Favre, Rice would be just another WR bust

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

"Sidney Rice?"

Better than Holmes? Please...you dudes up in Minny were really to label him a bust until #4 started throwing the ball to him...

Exactly...If it wasn't for Favre, Rice would be just another WR bust

Lol, these guys love taking shots at the Raiders. "Routt’s contract was reworked to convert a majority of his $10 million base salary for 2011 into a roster bonus, and the sides also added two years to the deal. So now the $9 million or so in “roster bonus

Lol, these guys love taking shots at the Raiders. "Routt’s contract was reworked to convert a majority of his $10 million base salary for 2011 into a roster bonus, and the sides also added two years to the deal. So now the $9 million or so in “roster bonus

Originally Posted by JPZx

Andre
Fitz
Roddy
CJ
Jennings
DJax
Bowe Miles Austin
Marshall
Boldin Reggie Wayne
Sid  Mike Williams

All better than Santonio Holmes.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Andre
Fitz
Roddy
CJ
Jennings
DJax
Bowe Miles Austin
Marshall
Boldin Reggie Wayne
Sid  Mike Williams

All better than Santonio Holmes.

Sidney Rice is better than Holmes, Austin, and Mike Williams.

Mike Williams isnt even close.

Sidney Rice is better than Holmes, Austin, and Mike Williams.

Mike Williams isnt even close.

I dont know why you are laughing at the Braylon discount. He took the discount for the nightlife down there. He will be happy..

I dont know why you are laughing at the Braylon discount. He took the discount for the nightlife down there. He will be happy..

Back
Top Bottom