Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by im that one

you win through the draft not FA.

they have previously drafted yes, but with the last two years they Have made a lot of FA moves which i don't think half will go over well.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you sir are taking bits and pieces of everything i said. I know you don't care what i said because you are talking about something completely different than what my point is buckeroo. you go bang your head against the wall, i'm good. peace be with you friend.[/color]

they have previously drafted yes, but with the last two years they Have made a lot of FA moves which i don't think half will go over well.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you sir are taking bits and pieces of everything i said. I know you don't care what i said because you are talking about something completely different than what my point is buckeroo. you go bang your head against the wall, i'm good. peace be with you friend.[/color]

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

HOW do the eagles afford all these players

because..

we drafted the majority of our team (which is what i am trying explain above)

we let vets who we would have had to a ton of money to go

the guys we keep around we sign them when they are young so we have them on cheap contracts

and we shipped out bunkley and didn't resign most of our restricted FAs

and you have to consider some of the contracts:
jenkins we only really owe him just over 4 mill for this year (we have an opt out clause)

babin's deal is only 6 mil guaranteed

brown took a 1 year 1 mill deal (+ incentives)

harris took the vet min

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if the Eagles get Moss.... and STILL don't give DeSean a new contract. Blatant slap in the face.... (even with the offer it still is).[/color]

because..

we drafted the majority of our team (which is what i am trying explain above)

we let vets who we would have had to a ton of money to go

the guys we keep around we sign them when they are young so we have them on cheap contracts

and we shipped out bunkley and didn't resign most of our restricted FAs

and you have to consider some of the contracts:
jenkins we only really owe him just over 4 mill for this year (we have an opt out clause)

babin's deal is only 6 mil guaranteed

brown took a 1 year 1 mill deal (+ incentives)

harris took the vet min

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if the Eagles get Moss.... and STILL don't give DeSean a new contract. Blatant slap in the face.... (even with the offer it still is).[/color]

because for the majority of the Reid era, they barely spent money on FA's
Excluding: Kearse and Owens

because for the majority of the Reid era, they barely spent money on FA's
Excluding: Kearse and Owens

you sir are taking bits and pieces of everything i said. I know you don't care what i said because you are talking about something completely different than what my point is buckeroo. you go bang your head against the wall, i'm good. peace be with you friend.

no, i simply asked you to prove the bits and pieces you said.. that's it.. you can look back it's just 1/2 pages back

again, i don't care why you picked the packers.. did i ever say that was a bad pick?!? (hell, i think it's a good pick.. and also why we went hard after DBs)

no.. you made a comment about the eagles and FAs, so i asked you to prove it

you sir are taking bits and pieces of everything i said. I know you don't care what i said because you are talking about something completely different than what my point is buckeroo. you go bang your head against the wall, i'm good. peace be with you friend.

no, i simply asked you to prove the bits and pieces you said.. that's it.. you can look back it's just 1/2 pages back

again, i don't care why you picked the packers.. did i ever say that was a bad pick?!? (hell, i think it's a good pick.. and also why we went hard after DBs)

no.. you made a comment about the eagles and FAs, so i asked you to prove it

this and that
i rather have a player with a 65 percent bum ankle and gives the entire 65 percent then a player that chooses to give 65

this and that
i rather have a player with a 65 percent bum ankle and gives the entire 65 percent then a player that chooses to give 65

Originally Posted by RetroSan

this and that

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]agree 100%.[/color]

Originally Posted by RetroSan

this and that

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]agree 100%.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom