Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by im that one

I picked the Packers to get to the SB last year, I picked them to get to the SB this year. Not changing.... you win through the draft not FA.
Packers are still stacked, the hole on the defensive line makes me wonder but  i don't change picks.
Rodgers > Vick.
and haven't the eagles drafted the majority of their starters?

vick and asante came as free agents yes.. but haven't come in this free agency period.. jason peters was attained in a trade, but then again that trade didn't take place this year

read my post.. the only FREE AGENT/PICK UP FROM THIS YEAR guaranteed a starting spot is nnambi (and i assume any packers fan would appreciate the contribution charles woodson had.. or do you think he was drafted by ted thompson?!)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

I picked the Packers to get to the SB last year, I picked them to get to the SB this year. Not changing.... you win through the draft not FA.
Packers are still stacked, the hole on the defensive line makes me wonder but  i don't change picks.
Rodgers > Vick.

vick and asante came as free agents yes.. but haven't come in this free agency period.. jason peters was attained in a trade, but then again that trade didn't take place this year

read my post.. the only FREE AGENT/PICK UP FROM THIS YEAR guaranteed a starting spot is nnambi (and i assume any packers fan would appreciate the contribution charles woodson had.. or do you think he was drafted by ted thompson?!)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so DB comments are the way we are going with this homer? ok.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they have previously drafted yes, but with the last two years they Have made a lot of FA moves which i don't think half will go over well.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i love their aggressiveness and how they want a title Now...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i read your post. So what... you don't run the team and don't know when or how these FAs will play. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You are talking about one player on a team of draft picks and re-signings.
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why they will be better is because of the way i ended it... Rodgers is and will be better than Vick. Vick will get hurt, it's just what he does.[/color]

Rodgers > Vick.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so DB comments are the way we are going with this homer? ok.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they have previously drafted yes, but with the last two years they Have made a lot of FA moves which i don't think half will go over well.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i love their aggressiveness and how they want a title Now...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and i read your post. So what... you don't run the team and don't know when or how these FAs will play. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You are talking about one player on a team of draft picks and re-signings.
[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why they will be better is because of the way i ended it... Rodgers is and will be better than Vick. Vick will get hurt, it's just what he does.[/color]

Trent baalke and Jed York.

Baalke isn't qualified to be the GM, he should have been gone with singletary

Trent baalke and Jed York.

Baalke isn't qualified to be the GM, he should have been gone with singletary

so DB comments are the way we are going with this homer? ok.
they have previously drafted yes, but with the last two years they Have made a lot of FA moves which i don't think half will go over well.
i love their aggressiveness and how they want a title Now...
and i read your post. So what... you don't run the team and don't know when or how these FAs will play.
You are talking about one player on a team of draft picks and re-signings.
Why they will be better is because of the way i ended it... Rodgers is and will be better than Vick. Vick will get hurt, it's just what he does.
name them

and i'm not being a homer.. i just happen to know my team..

is cullen jenkins coming in to be a starter? (dixon was an undrafted FA that took bunkley's starting spot and we drafted patterson.. jenkins is coming in to play around 30 snaps)

is ronnie brown coming in to be a starter? (we drafted mccoy)

is vince young coming in to be a starter? (see what i said about vick.. and this isn't vick's first season with the eagles, thus bringing up the biggest problem FA have.. coming to a new team learning a new system)

is david harris coming in to be a starter? (our starting RT will be herremans, who we drafted.. watkins will take his place at RG, who we drafted)

is donald lee coming in to be a starter? (we drafted celek and harbour who will be ahead off lee on the depth chart)

so DB comments are the way we are going with this homer? ok.
they have previously drafted yes, but with the last two years they Have made a lot of FA moves which i don't think half will go over well.
i love their aggressiveness and how they want a title Now...
and i read your post. So what... you don't run the team and don't know when or how these FAs will play.
You are talking about one player on a team of draft picks and re-signings.
Why they will be better is because of the way i ended it... Rodgers is and will be better than Vick. Vick will get hurt, it's just what he does.
name them

and i'm not being a homer.. i just happen to know my team..

is cullen jenkins coming in to be a starter? (dixon was an undrafted FA that took bunkley's starting spot and we drafted patterson.. jenkins is coming in to play around 30 snaps)

is ronnie brown coming in to be a starter? (we drafted mccoy)

is vince young coming in to be a starter? (see what i said about vick.. and this isn't vick's first season with the eagles, thus bringing up the biggest problem FA have.. coming to a new team learning a new system)

is david harris coming in to be a starter? (our starting RT will be herremans, who we drafted.. watkins will take his place at RG, who we drafted)

is donald lee coming in to be a starter? (we drafted celek and harbour who will be ahead off lee on the depth chart)

nnambi will start.. and babin has a chance to (but he will still be part of a rotation with the other DEs)

we added depth.. but it wasn't like we overhauled our entire team through free agency

nnambi will start.. and babin has a chance to (but he will still be part of a rotation with the other DEs)

we added depth.. but it wasn't like we overhauled our entire team through free agency

you should have ended that with :dont worry ill wait".......
laugh.gif

For the love of god please stop calling him "nnambi".

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif

ppl somehow forget the 10 + draft picks we seem to have every year..

there is a reason ALL of our restricted FAs were allowed to walk (see bradley and mikell).. and why a once upon a time starter was traded for cheap (bunkley)

we had rookies  and undrafted FAs step up and make them expendable (allen, coleman, dixon and chaney)  

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif

ppl somehow forget the 10 + draft picks we seem to have every year..

there is a reason ALL of our restricted FAs were allowed to walk (see bradley and mikell).. and why a once upon a time starter was traded for cheap (bunkley)

we had rookies  and undrafted FAs step up and make them expendable (allen, coleman, dixon and chaney)  

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

my bad.. just realized i was typing B instead of D

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

my bad.. just realized i was typing B instead of D

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea..... that would of really got me huh.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]don't highlight something and take it out of context... you needed to add the last two years, kind of important.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]jenkins might not start tech, he will play a ton.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]vy will play, vick will get hurt.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ronnie brown (i believe) is gonna be great for you guys. your welcome.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with all that said you are missing two very important truths and which were my points.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Teams do not win superbowls, Normally, when they go heavy into FA. if you aren't a homer then you can admit that the eagles the last few years have been pushing harder in FA than normal.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The second is Aaron Rodgers will be the reason they are better.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The original post was to prove what i just said and to say all they were was my SB pick once again.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea..... that would of really got me huh.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]don't highlight something and take it out of context... you needed to add the last two years, kind of important.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]jenkins might not start tech, he will play a ton.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]vy will play, vick will get hurt.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ronnie brown (i believe) is gonna be great for you guys. your welcome.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]with all that said you are missing two very important truths and which were my points.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Teams do not win superbowls, Normally, when they go heavy into FA. if you aren't a homer then you can admit that the eagles the last few years have been pushing harder in FA than normal.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The second is Aaron Rodgers will be the reason they are better.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The original post was to prove what i just said and to say all they were was my SB pick once again.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom