Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Hodge don't give no damns
laugh.gif

Despite all the flashy moves the Eagles have made, I still expect the Saints or Packers to win the NFC.

Despite all the flashy moves the Eagles have made, I still expect the Saints or Packers to win the NFC.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Merrill Hodge on Tebow:

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Sitting watching tape off bronco offense from last year! Orton or Tebow? It's embarrassing to think the broncos could win with tebow!!

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Orton or tebow? QB play is not just about who works hard gives rare rare college speeches or who is a good guy!! Because orton works hard

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
And is a good guy as well. It's about who can play!! I just watched Tebow throw 5 out routes to a wide open WR! He was 1 for 5! 2 went in

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Dirt 2 in the stands! That throwing motion he changed? U can't change who u r! Just watched 2 throws and he throws like he did in college!!

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
College credentials do not transfer to NFL raw raw speeches do not work! You must poses a skill set to play! Tebow struggle with accuracy!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Link
I watched that this morning, couldn't stop laughing. I love seeing people shhh on Tebow, son has no business even being talked about. I'm so tired of all the love he gets but he's no good

I'm alright with the eagles winning the division, I just want to make the playoffs where anything can happen.

I'm alright with the eagles winning the division, I just want to make the playoffs where anything can happen.

Merrill Hodge on Tebow:

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Sitting watching tape off bronco offense from last year! Orton or Tebow? It's embarrassing to think the broncos could win with tebow!!

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Orton or tebow? QB play is not just about who works hard gives rare rare college speeches or who is a good guy!! Because orton works hard

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
And is a good guy as well. It's about who can play!! I just watched Tebow throw 5 out routes to a wide open WR! He was 1 for 5! 2 went in

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Dirt 2 in the stands! That throwing motion he changed? U can't change who u r! Just watched 2 throws and he throws like he did in college!!

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
College credentials do not transfer to NFL raw raw speeches do not work! You must poses a skill set to play! Tebow struggle with accuracy!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Link
I watched that this morning, couldn't stop laughing. I love seeing people shhh on Tebow, son has no business even being talked about. I'm so tired of all the love he gets but he's no good

Originally Posted by toine2983

what flashy moves did we really make though?

nnambi, yes i get that..

the kolb trade.. sure i can see that (even though i think it's being discussed more just because of the price zona payed and everyone being hungry for everything football)

the rest are 1 year deals for guys who will either play situationally (jenkins.. and possibly babin) or backups (young.. and brown might get his snaps, but he's coming in as a back-up)

nnambi, yes i get that..

the kolb trade.. sure i can see that (even though i think it's being discussed more just because of the price zona payed and everyone being hungry for everything football)

the rest are 1 year deals for guys who will either play situationally (jenkins.. and possibly babin) or backups (young.. and brown might get his snaps, but he's coming in as a back-up)

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

nnambi, yes i get that..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I picked the Packers to get to the SB last year, I picked them to get to the SB this year. Not changing.... you win through the draft not FA.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Packers are still stacked, the hole on the defensive line makes me wonder but  i don't change picks.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Rodgers > Vick.[/color]

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

nnambi, yes i get that..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I picked the Packers to get to the SB last year, I picked them to get to the SB this year. Not changing.... you win through the draft not FA.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Packers are still stacked, the hole on the defensive line makes me wonder but  i don't change picks.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Rodgers > Vick.[/color]

Deuce King:

Spoiler [+]
rogersint0111.JPG

Our front office is starting to resemble the mentality of the Washington ******** over the past few years and the signing of this bum is a perfect indication of that.  Between him and the potential signing of Madieu Williams we might have the worst secondary known to man. 

I just want Vick to get a ring

Agreed.  I'm glad the Eagles are trying to give this black man a chance
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Deuce King:

Spoiler [+]
rogersint0111.JPG

Our front office is starting to resemble the mentality of the Washington ******** over the past few years and the signing of this bum is a perfect indication of that.  Between him and the potential signing of Madieu Williams we might have the worst secondary known to man. 

I just want Vick to get a ring

Agreed.  I'm glad the Eagles are trying to give this black man a chance
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

I picked the Packers to get to the SB last year, I picked them to get to the SB this year. Not changing.... you win through the draft not FA.
Packers are still stacked, the hole on the defensive line makes me wonder but  i don't change picks.
Rodgers > Vick.
and haven't the eagles drafted the majority of their starters?

vick and asante came as free agents yes.. but haven't come in this free agency period.. jason peters was attained in a trade, but then again that trade didn't take place this year

read my post.. the only FREE AGENT/PICK UP FROM THIS YEAR guaranteed a starting spot is nnambi (and i assume any packers fan would appreciate the contribution charles woodson had.. or do you think he was drafted by ted thompson?!)

Back
Top Bottom