Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Just read that NY wants a second round pick for Osi now, SMH FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK
oh hi NY...a second rounder you say???

unload a pick, bill. do it!

we.
have.

so.

many.

picks.
PLEASE

Eagles will be beatable, as is every team.. year in year out.

But I must admit, what they did this offeason was nothing short of astonishing... and here I was, thinking they didn't have any money to spend and these clowns buy the whole FA market.
laugh.gif

Oh well, I don't hate the team at all, so much props to that front office. The fans though, I definitely do hate. :tongue:

Eagles will be beatable, as is every team.. year in year out.

But I must admit, what they did this offeason was nothing short of astonishing... and here I was, thinking they didn't have any money to spend and these clowns buy the whole FA market.
laugh.gif

Oh well, I don't hate the team at all, so much props to that front office. The fans though, I definitely do hate. :tongue:

Giants can't possibly be dumb enough to trade Osi within the division, we don't need him. I'm thinking he'll end up in Baltimore for some reason.

We really could use a linebacker, I'd sell Asante and some picks for Pat Willis in a heartbeat

And kill all the noise about Eagles hype, you letting ESPN sucker you into it once again. We didn't have some lavish celebration for signing free agents like Miami did. Everything we did was possible by every other team in the league, there's nothing wrong with spending the money we have taken years to acquire through cutting veterans. Packers are still the favorites in my eyes, it's not like they got ANY worse

Giants can't possibly be dumb enough to trade Osi within the division, we don't need him. I'm thinking he'll end up in Baltimore for some reason.

We really could use a linebacker, I'd sell Asante and some picks for Pat Willis in a heartbeat

And kill all the noise about Eagles hype, you letting ESPN sucker you into it once again. We didn't have some lavish celebration for signing free agents like Miami did. Everything we did was possible by every other team in the league, there's nothing wrong with spending the money we have taken years to acquire through cutting veterans. Packers are still the favorites in my eyes, it's not like they got ANY worse

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Joey Harrington got hit by an SUV earlier while bicycling.....

If anybody asks, I was with ya'll on here the other day....

He's fine, he'll be back playin the piano in no time. 

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Joey Harrington got hit by an SUV earlier while bicycling.....

If anybody asks, I was with ya'll on here the other day....

He's fine, he'll be back playin the piano in no time. 

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

You guys just got a zillion times better.  
laugh.gif

I can't see how the Eagles are not the favorites with all this new firepower you guys acquired.  Sure they are still the defending SB champs and will get a crap load of their injured players back this year, but it's hard to deny the Eagles being the favorites, from where I'm sitting at least

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

You guys just got a zillion times better.  
laugh.gif

I can't see how the Eagles are not the favorites with all this new firepower you guys acquired.  Sure they are still the defending SB champs and will get a crap load of their injured players back this year, but it's hard to deny the Eagles being the favorites, from where I'm sitting at least

Merrill Hodge on Tebow:

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Sitting watching tape off bronco offense from last year! Orton or Tebow? It's embarrassing to think the broncos could win with tebow!!

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Orton or tebow? QB play is not just about who works hard gives rare rare college speeches or who is a good guy!! Because orton works hard

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
And is a good guy as well. It's about who can play!! I just watched Tebow throw 5 out routes to a wide open WR! He was 1 for 5! 2 went in

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Dirt 2 in the stands! That throwing motion he changed? U can't change who u r! Just watched 2 throws and he throws like he did in college!!

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
College credentials do not transfer to NFL raw raw speeches do not work! You must poses a skill set to play! Tebow struggle with accuracy!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The Minnesota Vikings parted ways with Bryant McKinnie after Mt. McKinnie nearly tipped the scales at 400 pounds.

Link

Merrill Hodge on Tebow:

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Sitting watching tape off bronco offense from last year! Orton or Tebow? It's embarrassing to think the broncos could win with tebow!!

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Orton or tebow? QB play is not just about who works hard gives rare rare college speeches or who is a good guy!! Because orton works hard

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
And is a good guy as well. It's about who can play!! I just watched Tebow throw 5 out routes to a wide open WR! He was 1 for 5! 2 went in

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
Dirt 2 in the stands! That throwing motion he changed? U can't change who u r! Just watched 2 throws and he throws like he did in college!!

merrilhoge Merril Hoge
College credentials do not transfer to NFL raw raw speeches do not work! You must poses a skill set to play! Tebow struggle with accuracy!

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

The Minnesota Vikings parted ways with Bryant McKinnie after Mt. McKinnie nearly tipped the scales at 400 pounds.

Link

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Merrill Hodge on Tebow:

merrilhoge Merril Hoge

merrilhoge Merril Hoge

merrilhoge Merril Hoge

merrilhoge Merril Hoge

merrilhoge Merril Hoge

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 Hating  jerk Merril hoge

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Merrill Hodge on Tebow:

merrilhoge Merril Hoge

merrilhoge Merril Hoge

merrilhoge Merril Hoge

merrilhoge Merril Hoge

merrilhoge Merril Hoge

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
 Hating  jerk Merril hoge

Back
Top Bottom