Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

All this hype about philly and we haven't even played a game of football yet. SMFH. Seams like the heat all over again haha

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Ben restructured, James Harrison restructured, Steelers will be cap compliant, works on Woodley and Troy deals going on
Gotta keep Woodley. 

About Troy vs the Pats. LeBeau plays him deeper than usual. LeBeau does it with him against all passing teams.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Ben restructured, James Harrison restructured, Steelers will be cap compliant, works on Woodley and Troy deals going on
Gotta keep Woodley. 

About Troy vs the Pats. LeBeau plays him deeper than usual. LeBeau does it with him against all passing teams.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

All this hype about philly and we haven't even played a game of football yet. SMFH. Seams like the heat all over again haha
the suckage is immense with this one

the suckage is immense with this one

All this hype about philly and we haven't even played a game of football yet. SMFH. Seems like the heat all over again haha

I came in here to say the same thing.

All this hype about philly and we haven't even played a game of football yet. SMFH. Seems like the heat all over again haha

I came in here to say the same thing.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Just read that NY wants a second round pick for Osi now, SMH FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK
oh hi NY...a second rounder you say???

unload a pick, bill. do it!

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Just read that NY wants a second round pick for Osi now, SMH FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK
oh hi NY...a second rounder you say???

unload a pick, bill. do it!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Seattle Philly will get Osi.
fixed for probability
exactly what i was gonna do dsa
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom