Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by zube42

My cousin just told me he heard something about Patrick Willis for Asante possibly happening?!

alien.gif

Second to my Seahawks I'd LIKE to be able to root for the Eagles, they'll be a lot of fun to watch....
but you eagle stans are already ruining it for everyone 

Second to my Seahawks I'd LIKE to be able to root for the Eagles, they'll be a lot of fun to watch....
but you eagle stans are already ruining it for everyone 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the Niner fan reactions to the rumors zube's cousin is starting.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ the possible wild cat packages Andy Reid has at his disposal...

Ronnie Brown on Vicks left.

McCoy on Vicks right.

Desean wide to the left.

Maclin wide to the right. 

Brent Celek in the slot.

eek.gif
 my goodness. 

indifferent.gif
 +$%% the eagles.

I picked the Eagles to win the SB before all this free agent hoopla and now I want to change my pick just to spite.
laugh.gif

This is the NFL though, if the Eagles get exposed at all, and they DO have holes (not many), teams can definitely find a way to win one game against them in the playoffs.

I picked the Eagles to win the SB before all this free agent hoopla and now I want to change my pick just to spite.
laugh.gif

This is the NFL though, if the Eagles get exposed at all, and they DO have holes (not many), teams can definitely find a way to win one game against them in the playoffs.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the Niner fan reactions to the rumors zube's cousin is starting.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ the possible wild cat packages Andy Reid has at his disposal...

Ronnie Brown on Vicks left.

McCoy on Vicks right.

Desean wide to the left.

Maclin wide to the right. 

Brent Celek in the slot.

eek.gif
 my goodness. 

indifferent.gif
 +$%% the eagles.

@#$% this if Willis goes to the Eagles.  That HAS to be a damn bogus rumor. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I'd @#$%^* quit watchin football this year if that mess went down. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

@#$% this if Willis goes to the Eagles.  That HAS to be a damn bogus rumor. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I'd @#$%^* quit watchin football this year if that mess went down. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it could easily happen but the 49ers would end up getting high level picks too...no way it'd be straight up

could be something like Asante and one of our 2nd rounds for Willis and a 4th

it could easily happen but the 49ers would end up getting high level picks too...no way it'd be straight up

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif
 Still not even close to enough for the QB of a defense, who also happens to be the best 3-4 MLB in the L.  

I wouldn't give up Willis for anything short of Asante, a 1st, and a 3rd.

laugh.gif
 Still not even close to enough for the QB of a defense, who also happens to be the best 3-4 MLB in the L.  

I wouldn't give up Willis for anything short of Asante, a 1st, and a 3rd.

see my last post.. they ask for asante and a 2nd (hell, ask for both 2nds), i dont know if the word 'yes' can come out of my mouth fast enough

see my last post.. they ask for asante and a 2nd (hell, ask for both 2nds), i dont know if the word 'yes' can come out of my mouth fast enough

Only way to make it anywhere close to being realistic would be to include DeSean Jackson and a couple 1st and 2nd round picks. PWillis is as untouchable as they come.

Only way to make it anywhere close to being realistic would be to include DeSean Jackson and a couple 1st and 2nd round picks. PWillis is as untouchable as they come.

Back
Top Bottom