Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ummm, if I'm Miami, I already called McKinnie, like NOW.  Put him on the right side opposite Long, Pouncey in the middle with Carey and whoever is left and that's a damn like right there.  Please, let this happen.  Please. 

The last thing he needs is 24/7 access to Miami and South Beach
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Seriously.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by CP1708

Ummm, if I'm Miami, I already called McKinnie, like NOW.  Put him on the right side opposite Long, Pouncey in the middle with Carey and whoever is left and that's a damn like right there.  Please, let this happen.  Please. 

The last thing he needs is 24/7 access to Miami and South Beach
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Seriously.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by Jay02

How in the world can the Eagles afford all these guys. How is it possible for them to still be able to afford Desean?

The Eagles arent nearly as scary without Desean. 
Jackson is under contract so it's not an issue now.

Dude's not going to hold out because the Eagles aren't going to give him a new contract and he doesn't have enough money to pay fines with his base salary.
Yea true, but honestly I think the Eagles are doin Desean nasty right now. He's proven that he's a huge part of their offense but the eagles are making all these free agents a bigger priority because Deseans already under a contract, a very low paying contract. They know he has to play because he wont be able to afford not to play. For a guy who did what he did last year for that team, he should be the top priority. Or at least restructure it for just this year. He deserves the money.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by Jay02

How in the world can the Eagles afford all these guys. How is it possible for them to still be able to afford Desean?

The Eagles arent nearly as scary without Desean. 
Jackson is under contract so it's not an issue now.

Dude's not going to hold out because the Eagles aren't going to give him a new contract and he doesn't have enough money to pay fines with his base salary.
Yea true, but honestly I think the Eagles are doin Desean nasty right now. He's proven that he's a huge part of their offense but the eagles are making all these free agents a bigger priority because Deseans already under a contract, a very low paying contract. They know he has to play because he wont be able to afford not to play. For a guy who did what he did last year for that team, he should be the top priority. Or at least restructure it for just this year. He deserves the money.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Don't know why people are so hyped over Ronnie Brown, it's not like they will run the ball
LeSean McCoy had an 1000 yd rushing season last year, though.

Don't know why people are so hyped over Ronnie Brown, it's not like they will run the ball
LeSean McCoy had an 1000 yd rushing season last year, though.

Here's the Zach Miller contract with the Seahawks: 5 years, $34 million, including $17 million guaranteed.

Here's the Zach Miller contract with the Seahawks: 5 years, $34 million, including $17 million guaranteed.

Vick is their QB, of course they'll run the ball.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were a top 10 rushing team this year.

Ronnie Brown is going to fit that offense perfectly. They have so many weapons

& Desean will be back. not even a question

Vick is their QB, of course they'll run the ball.

Wouldn't surprise me if they were a top 10 rushing team this year.

Ronnie Brown is going to fit that offense perfectly. They have so many weapons

& Desean will be back. not even a question

I'm as big an Eagles fan as there is on this board or anywhere else for that matter, but let's not hand us the conference without some serious competition from the Saints and Packers. New Orleans has made numerous solid moves this off-season without losing any key pieces. GB are the defending champs and always a threat given good health, including the returns of Finley and Grant to bolster that offense. 

I'm as big an Eagles fan as there is on this board or anywhere else for that matter, but let's not hand us the conference without some serious competition from the Saints and Packers. New Orleans has made numerous solid moves this off-season without losing any key pieces. GB are the defending champs and always a threat given good health, including the returns of Finley and Grant to bolster that offense. 

People are overreacting because of comments Vince Young and Bill Simmons made (no Eagles fan is handing us anything) but don't even act like you wouldn't want this Eagles team in whatever uniforms you root for

People are overreacting because of comments Vince Young and Bill Simmons made (no Eagles fan is handing us anything) but don't even act like you wouldn't want this Eagles team in whatever uniforms you root for

My cousin just told me he heard something about Patrick Willis for Asante possibly happening?!

My cousin just told me he heard something about Patrick Willis for Asante possibly happening?!

Back
Top Bottom