Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

How in the world can the Eagles afford all these guys. How is it possible for them to still be able to afford Desean?

The Eagles arent nearly as scary without Desean. 

Originally Posted by University of Nike

49ers are talking to Braylon Edwards.

Braylon Edwards and San Francisco seem like a good fit...

roll.gif

It's really superbowl or bust man. NFL version of the Miami Heat: Vick = LeBron ; Jackson = Wade
roll.gif

It's really superbowl or bust man. NFL version of the Miami Heat: Vick = LeBron ; Jackson = Wade
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

How in the world can the Eagles afford all these guys. How is it possible for them to still be able to afford Desean?

before signing brown to his $1 mill deal plus incentives.. 

the eagles were $4,504,934 UNDER the cap (this is as recent as today)

and there are a few moves that can still be made to open up more money:

cuttting/trading these guys:
parker - 4.5 mill i think
joselio hansen - just over 2 mill (he only stays if we trade asante.. another means for us to clear space)
winston justice - just under 4 mill
tapp - just over 3 mill (either parker or tapp is DEF gone)

We actually let a lot of people go. Broderick Bunkley, Kevin Kolb, Stewart Bradley, Quintin Mikell, and Omar Gaither.

I believe we're still trying to deal Asante just for the money-saving aspect, but the team would definitely like that dominating Nickel package...

Desean doesn't want to be anywhere else. Something will work out. (I hope
frown.gif
)

before signing brown to his $1 mill deal plus incentives.. 

the eagles were $4,504,934 UNDER the cap (this is as recent as today)

and there are a few moves that can still be made to open up more money:

cuttting/trading these guys:
parker - 4.5 mill i think
joselio hansen - just over 2 mill (he only stays if we trade asante.. another means for us to clear space)
winston justice - just under 4 mill
tapp - just over 3 mill (either parker or tapp is DEF gone)

Jackson is under contract so it's not an issue now.

Dude's not going to hold out because the Eagles aren't going to give him a new contract and he doesn't have enough money to pay fines with his base salary.

Jackson is under contract so it's not an issue now.

Dude's not going to hold out because the Eagles aren't going to give him a new contract and he doesn't have enough money to pay fines with his base salary.

We actually let a lot of people go. Broderick Bunkley, Kevin Kolb, Stewart Bradley, Quintin Mikell, and Omar Gaither.

I believe we're still trying to deal Asante just for the money-saving aspect, but the team would definitely like that dominating Nickel package...

Desean doesn't want to be anywhere else. Something will work out. (I hope
frown.gif
)

The saints have made some outstanding pickups, with Shaun Rogers and Aubreyo Franklin, it's gonna be immposible to run up the middle.

The saints have made some outstanding pickups, with Shaun Rogers and Aubreyo Franklin, it's gonna be immposible to run up the middle.

Originally Posted by Caerus

roll.gif
Wouldn't Vick or Jackson be Wade, and Rodgers-Cromartie and Asomugha be Bosh and Lebron? ..

Originally Posted by Caerus

roll.gif
Wouldn't Vick or Jackson be Wade, and Rodgers-Cromartie and Asomugha be Bosh and Lebron? ..

Like Steve White said on Twitter, the Saints have made some great moves this offseason.

Really addressed their defensive line needs.

Don't know why people are so hyped over Ronnie Brown, it's not like they will run the ball

Like Steve White said on Twitter, the Saints have made some great moves this offseason.

Don't know why people are so hyped over Ronnie Brown, it's not like they will run the ball

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Nevermind

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Nevermind

Originally Posted by flightman

Saints making moves

May not be as sexy as Philly or NE but I like them better

Originally Posted by flightman

Saints making moves

May not be as sexy as Philly or NE but I like them better

Back
Top Bottom